Looking for advice

Bigworm1982

So I was recently approached by an elderly lady with Parkinson's who wants to try medical marijuana and I think I need to make a tincture or an oil-based product for her. So my question is what would work better diluting some RSO and coconut oil or a straight alcohol tincture.

Either way I figured I would start with micro doses to see how well she can take it and how well it alleviates her symptoms.

Any advice would be awesome

Do you have the knowledge of dosing correctly?.
Do you have the tools to make all you need?..
You have everything you need in Sue's threads, like the kn in my signature.

It doesn't work that way, if you want to properly medicate someone.
I love the compassion, but you need some more knowledge..
SweetSue's Threads
Read and read again all the links
Dosage, how to's, what strain....

Yea im pretty sure that im good as far as actually making the meds i make rso for other patients just wasnt sure on how to start this lady off.

So my plan is to infuse 1 gram of rso into 200ml of coco oil and start by advising her to try 2ml by mouth and see how it helps.

In the end she will determin her own dose on a trial base.

I was just looking for advice on a carrier agent.

I have personally seen great medical benefits from simply smoking or vaping cannabis and have heard that this method of intake is effective against many different diseases, including Parkinsons. The benefit as I see it is that it makes the medicine much more easily accessible to these patients who can tolerate smoking since it eliminates the complicated steps of extraction and producing the oil. Also, if symptoms can be relieved with a joint's worth of pot instead of a gram of oil, it uses a whole lot less pot to make an effective medicine. I mentioned vaping because many people who cant tolerate a joint or a pipe, can handle vaping.

Back
Top Bottom