Looking for doctor in Kansas City

Physician Certifications for Missouri Medical Marijuana Cards

Dr. Roark offers certifications for Medical Marijuana Cards.
This is a free service for our members, or a fee of $100 for nonmembers for an in-office or telehealth visit. No membership is necessary!
To prepare for your appointment, please obtain your medical records showing any previous treatment for your Qualifying Condition and bring a paper copy to your appointment. If you are able to give us a complete medical history, no records are necessary for your appointment. I never had any records as we did it over telehealth, like skype. She prescribed me a qp a month. then got cultivation card, and caregiver . so 16 germ, 16teens 16 flowering. And glad I did cultivation, as with Mo, not knowing what's going on. When you talk to state, make sure to fill in every line, even tell them what kind of lock you will be using. I think it may be to late and have to wait tell Jan 1, 2021 to apply again. Hope you got your card, as we are in KC all the time, family has Dominic's casual Italian, In Gladstone, and Nicky's pizza in Liberty. Good luck but Lisa is a wonderful Dr.

No if your a member of Direct Primary Care. Dr. Roarks clinic, Direct Primary Care, is a Doctors office , that you pay a fee, and you can visit your Dr. anytime, They have Nothing to do with Insurance company's. Upside is can visit as many times a month you need, for a 90 fee, they will come to your home, like the old days. But each Direct Primary care are all independent, my Dr, would not sign. But Dr. Roark is a mmj activist. so Just made appointment, was given a url, and was told what time to log in, from there it was like a normal Dr visit, but it was over net. She has a heart of Gold.

No if your a member of Direct Primary Care. Dr. Roarks clinic, Direct Primary Care, is a Doctors office , that you pay a fee, and you can visit your Dr. anytime, They have Nothing to do with Insurance company's. Upside is can visit as many times a month you need, for a 90 fee, they will come to your home, like the old days. But each Direct Primary care are all independent, my Dr, would not sign. But Dr. Roark is a mmj activist. so Just made appointment, was given a url, and was told what time to log in, from there it was like a normal Dr visit, but it was over net. She has a heart of Gold.
Thank you for the clarification. As a disabled Missourian I can get a discounted rate from a couple of the "doctors" who are advertising, and I will be getting my certification for $49. There are a few actual MD's who will sign off on this... mine won't but I know one in Camdenton who will... I am sure there are others.

The lake Dr, are against as they all say the same DEA lets us prescribe drugs to ruin your life, but I will not sign a fourm for natural healing … lol W.T.F.

Back
Top Bottom