Looking for feedback

M91

420 Member
Hi, ive got 3 barneys farm gorilla zkittlez in coco/perlite being fed with GH base nutes and AN Cali/Mag. Ppm 600 PH 6, temps are 25 light on and 20 light off 40% RH. Transplanted 4 days ago to 5 Gal smart pots and switched from T5 to 1000W MH and have looked like this since. Feedback or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Resized_20190320_121124_4722.jpeg
    Resized_20190320_121124_4722.jpeg
    673.2 KB · Views: 51
Im running 20/4 lights off from 4pm-8pm and watering at 9pm and pots still feel a bit heavy is that normal? First grow in coco. And water again at 2PM

These fabric pots seem to take a long time to get run off as well and i just out pot elevators under them today

I bought nutri+ coco bags(which i believe is buffered) and just measured runoff of first water

I charge every bit of coco I use, and I buy Canna, which is a high quality product.

Great i will have to look for the canna on the next grow and buffer to be on the safe side, thanks for the tip

If the only thing that you've changed is your light and the problem occurred just after that - then it might be your light. When I change from my t5 to my led, I place it 3' above the plants and lower it an inch a day so the plant can adjust gradually.

Back
Top Bottom