Looking For Females With Pigeons420

i just thought it would be great to cook a super soil from the product , my friend give me the bags of stuff to give to another friend of mine who has birds , i checked the gear out and its got some lovely stuff in there , every thing a plant will love ,

charcoal, iron , cal , mag, phosphorous, sulphur, iodine, manganesium,

then the grit is hi cal with red seashell and oyster shell ..

just a thought lol

Well, not a bad thought at all Paddy! Thanks for thinkin about the Birdman :). Top of the morning to you.

Paddy, your soil mixes and teas are so unique to you. Neat.

Paddy, your soil mixes and teas are so unique to you. Neat.

And what's beautiful about Paddy and the service that this environment provides, is that his willingness to share makes it unique to all of us

Thank you

:Namaste::green_heart::grinjoint:

King tut
image22407.jpg

Anesthesia
image22406.jpg

One of my first posts on here ever i wrote, 'smokin the hopium' that was it,, a simple reference to 'hoping for something',, seemed very obvious to me,,, however,, i got a sheriff at the door saying that on this website, even getting close to the word for a drug 'other than' marijuana, is strictly forbidden, and will result in immediate execution,, or similar,, ha

interesting is all

pidge,, bout time to get the training bras out eh? ha

Hahah Nivek! It's about time.

Things are going great over here. Girls are growing nicely. The tutenkhoman is stretching to the sky while her partner is looking nice a stout. With some nice bud sites. So I'm excited!! I NEED to flip these girls to 12/12 very soon. Probably do it in the next 5-7 days.

Great idea. My only problem is these autos have already started shooting pistels. I have a feeling that they are too far along for some HST.

I suppose I could maybe bend her a little bit. But just because she's an auto I'm a little hesitant. I've heard that you can get away with stuff like that on autos but should it not be earlier in veg?

I don't ever believe there is a time you can HST an auto flower due to the high amount of stress you're causing it and a little amount of repair time which will eventually stunt its growth or yield. There's a video of a large study where some medical growers compare topping and HST auto plants to autos they did not train and also plants that were using nutrients along with boosters compared to plants would just bass nutrients. I can't remember where the heck I found the video but it was a pretty legit study and they said the best thing for them is 18 hours a light and six hours off, no boosters (AN Big bud, B52, Bud Candy, etc) but just base nutrients and if you're going to do any type of training it would be LST that wouldn't require stressful repair to the plant. Overall every single plant but they did not use a booster or train yielded quite a bit more in the time they had to finish. I've been searching around for weeks to find the video cause I wanted to Watch it again but don't know where the heck I found it. I would just bend the top a little bit over and call it a day so you get the best yield out of them.

Thanks Daddio! Your input is extremely valuable

Now the only thing is, is that I once believed all of that to be true. But since coming to this magazine. I have learned that some HST is possible. But it has to be done very early on. Almost at a micro scale.

If you search the forums there's a fella by the name of CO finest and he is doing a journal all about training autos. His recommendation is to do it very early in veg.

With that said. CO also has a plethora of knowledge that I could only imagine to obtain. He's already forgot about more then I'll ever know. Haha.
So I don't think it will be anytime soon that I start training autos. Lol. I never wanted these seeds to begin with. I was just so overwhelmed and excited for my next order of seeds that I didnt notice that these two were autos.

Thanks for stopping in. Got some pics coming right away

Edit:: I do like the fact that you say that autos prefer 18/6 because that's what I have them on and that's going o be how they stay for the next week or so

Gave the girls a transplant the other day. Wow that was a bit of a hand full. I've never transplanted plants so damn big! There's definitely something to starting them in their final pot. This will be done next time for sure. I didn't buy the 5 gallon pots at the beginning of my grow but, rather just a couple weeks ago. Tutenkhamon is very stretch!! I'm not entirely sure why because I had the light had a nice distance to the light. But she just kept growing and growing!!

What do ya think?

ANESTHESIA
image22817.jpg

TUTENKHAMON
image22816.jpg

Ok so here I went and did it anyway!

After our discussion, I went into the room to do some defoliating to the reveg and decided that the Tutekhamon was to tall for her own good. I decided to start bending her. Nothing to crazy just a little guidance away from the light. Either she dies from to much stress or it'll be the best thing for her. Only time will tell. Take a look.

image22837.jpg
image22836.jpg

Yeah I guess LST makes more sense. Sorry I should shut up about autos as I have no experience with them :trance:

This is how we learn OttawaGreen. We research and discuss. Then we test and discuss some more. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom