Looking for good beans?

bignugz420

Can anyone suggest a good breeder to try. I have tried Dr kripple, Barney's farm, delicious seeds. I am thinking bout dinafem, and I know I want to order 9 lb hammer from TGA seeds. I don't care if I only get one female. BC I'll clone her so many times and also save pollen from male's. But if anyone has any suggestions for high yeild and quality I would be very thankful

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

My friend just ordered from Devils Harvest for myself, there used quiet a bit in the coffee shops in the grey area apparently and have some nice looking strains. Ive chose Strawberry Sour Diesel (Strawberry cough x Sour Diesel) and also received 3 x free Strawberry cheesecake (SSD x Exodus Cheese) 3 of the beans looked abit small and not as developed as the others but my friend who bought them on my behalf emailed them and they replied within minutes and have apparently sent out a replacement 3 seeds same day so 10/10 for customer service looking forward to seeing the outcome

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The only Dinafem plant I've grown so far is Critical Cheese (for the last year or so). If their other strains have genetics anything like this one then they'll be winners. It's a wonderful strain.

Single seed centre has closed down???
That was my FAVORITE SEED BANK,I barely made it with this last order,,theirs some people who placed orders that will NEVER GET THEIR SEEDS,that sucks, MONSANTO'S is finally spreading world wide,,i still have SOMAS,,
NYC diesel
SOGOUDA
SOMARI
KUSHADELIC
and a few other HEAVYWEIGHTS,,, now that single seed centre is closed,, ALL MY SEEDS value just tripled,,America only wants non ORGANIC genetically modified Frankenstein seeds,,lol,So their cutting off all ties to Amsterdam ,, I STILL love you single seed centre, and have plenty of strains to keep your reputation alive forever,lol,,GOD BLESS ,,
P.S. please send me your new name once you get situated.I tried to find half of my strains here in California,Thay don't exist..any suggestions for the future on who I should try next?? I'm always interested in New strains.HAPPY GROWING,,
Pss don't get me wrong I found some great strains here in California,Just NO SOMA SACRED SEEDS,,which is my favorite,, if you do find SOMA SEEDS Thay have a very small selection and mostly males,no femanized seeds.

Since my favorite seed bank has recently been shut down,I decided to began breeding,using my favorite strain SOMARI from SOMA SEEDS,,this male has been vegging for about2months,,, I have a few female's on stand by,i may become a breeder or start my own seed bank ? Only because I can't find SOMA SEEDS anywhere in California.HAPPY GROWING,,
0225172235.jpg
0225172232.jpg

This male SOMARI smells really good,i had a heavy musky mango indicia smell,very strong...enjoy the pics..

Back
Top Bottom