Looking for Growers In Netherland

What do you want to know?

Hey Thanks for your Reply ! Ehm yea i want to know basicily everything lol ...

It is illegal to Grow in Netherland right? but selling it to the shops is legal?
How much do they buy at once ? i heard something about they are only allowed to have a certain amount of Weed in their shop maybe you know about that too?

Im interested because i was in Amsterdam January this year and we were in Barneys Coffeshop ...While i was ordering a guy came up next to me with a big bag and he pulled out like 3 bags maybe 50-100g bags so it loooked like they just made a deal lol he didnt hand him the money tho ...

Do you just go to a Shop and ask if they want to buy it ? and then they test it and either take it or dont take it ? And how much do they pay ? Thanks in Advance Bro !

Question 1:
Selling cannabis to a coffeeshop is illegal. The sale of weed in a coffeeshop is tolerated and the coffee shops pay taxes but it is still illegal by law to sell cannabis and selling to a shop is not tolerated.

Q2:
They are allowed to have 500 grams in house usually they use multiple stash houses nearby.
They will buy as much as you can supply.

Q3:
The majority of the shops won't even test it just smell it and look at it. Price depends on strain for example white widow 3200-4200 amnesia haze 4800-6500 euro's a key

Question 1:
Selling cannabis to a coffeeshop is illegal. The sale of weed in a coffeeshop is tolerated and the coffee shops pay taxes but it is still illegal by law to sell cannabis and selling to a shop is not tolerated.

Q2:
They are allowed to have 500 grams in house usually they use multiple stash houses nearby.
They will buy as much as you can supply.

Q3:
The majority of the shops won't even test it just smell it and look at it. Price depends on strain for example white widow 3200-4200 amnesia haze 4800-6500 euro's a key

Thanks again ! I guess same rules go for Enschede and other cities with Coffeeshops too right?

So i could even go there with 50g?

Thanks in Advance

The same rules apply to everyone.
50 gr is a real small amount, mostly 500 and above 50 gr is like 15 customers and then they're sold out to illustrate a shop in Rotterdam was closed because they had more than 100 keys in a room above the shop they were closed down for a month and then were allowed to reopen again.
It's a weird system that won't last for long either prohibition or legalizing mj cultivation

Im interested if you know how much the coffeshops pay for a key of STRAWBERRY HAZE,LEMON HAZE,SUPER SILVER HAZE,BLUE DREAM,....if you have some of this informations,,..and what do you thinknwhat strain is the most expensive???

:high-five:

:thanks:

Mostly between 4800-6500 euro a key it depends who they buy it from the more you have the higher the price gets weirdly. The most expensive strain I don't know it depends on your relationship with an owner and if he's willing to pay extra for connoisseur strains grown organically, mostly they ain't willing but there are exceptions off course there are some good shop owners

Hi friends,I'm just curious I'm looking at the prices of iceolator in Amsterdam and I don't get it,mostly prices are between 30_40euro/gram,so I'm interested what should be the price coffeeshops pay for a key ??...if you look deeper if you produce full melt iceolator you have return from 10_15% from buds,depends of strain you use,so you need 10key of buds for one key of iceolator that is high quality...so I don't get it..!what do you think are the products in bad quality so they achieve more quantity??or what's the catch??

Back
Top Bottom