Looking for growers who’ve done Fast Buds Strawberry Pie auto and Zkittlez Auto

Stro

420 Member
Hello I currently bought some things to start growing again. I’ll only be doing 2 plants. I have 2 strains both autos both from fast buds a strawberry pie sit and Zkittlez auto. I’m going to grow 2 plants at once under a TS1000 in a 32x32 tent. Growing in 3 gallon grow bags with fix happy happy frog soul happy frog veg nutrient happy frog red bay tomato nutrient real growers recharge and cal mag. Any help or tips on these strains be appreciated. My light hasn’t shipped yet. When everything comes in I’ll star a grow log. Thanks y’all and good to be back growing. My wife has cancer I’m sick of paying $280 for an oz good weed. I’ve grown before so I know I can. I think happy frog will also do me well. Thanks y’all.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stro

Sorry to hear about your wife's condition.
When your ready to start a grow journal tag me and I will follow along.

I didn't know how much reading you have been doing, but here's some helpful info.

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Alright y’all. Here’s where I stand today… So far what’s come been shipped to me is my seeds.. the TS1000 .. some Real growers recharge.. happy frog soil.. I bought an air pump and airline tubing to oxygenate water. For my nutrients I’ll be using the happy frog all purpose Green Bay fertilizer and the red bag tomato and vegetable fertilizer for bloom. I know a guy who dies exactly this the supplements with cal mag and he fries autos. Big fats autos caked in trichomes. I’m $100 away from growing. Next Friday I’m getting a 2.5x2.5x4 foot tall tent and the 2 bags of happy frog fry nutrients. Sooo close y’all.. I can taste it. I’ve heard good things about fastbuds strains so I got their zkittles auto and strawberry pie auto. Do y’all think the TS1000 will do 2 autos both in 5 gallon fabric pots?? Thank y’all kindly and have a great weekend

smoke that cancer out and kill it.

couple things. depending on type there are a few different ways to make meds from your weed to help. you will also probably fast need both a cbd and a thc based approach. plan to grow both. we can help with some basic products as well.

if you can, go with a taller tent. 4 foot is really just a veg size. you'll probably need to run 12 / 12 from the go even with autos to get it to finish in a 4 foot. i used to grow in a crawl space with the same height.

3 gallon is a bit tiny for pots. it's matched to the tent size though. most plants do a bit better in 5 gallon. think of the extra soil space as a problem buffer. it's essentially how it plays out real world. and there will be problems.

photos are way easier than autos for a new grower. loads easier to hit a big harvest as well for newer folk. autos grow on their terms, photos take your lead. if an auto gets pissy you're hanging on for dear life, if a photo gets an issue you can slow stuff down to correct it. that simple.

make sure you plan as best you can for ventilation and environment control. everyone faces different conditions depending on local climate, even indoor. planning for ventilation to outdoor preempts a lot of other trouble.

keep us up to date. there's loads of good folk here to help. :)

smoke that cancer out and kill it.

couple things. depending on type there are a few different ways to make meds from your weed to help. you will also probably fast need both a cbd and a thc based approach. plan to grow both. we can help with some basic products as well.

if you can, go with a taller tent. 4 foot is really just a veg size. you'll probably need to run 12 / 12 from the go even with autos to get it to finish in a 4 foot. i used to grow in a crawl space with the same height.

3 gallon is a bit tiny for pots. it's matched to the tent size though. most plants do a bit better in 5 gallon. think of the extra soil space as a problem buffer. it's essentially how it plays out real world. and there will be problems.

photos are way easier than autos for a new grower. loads easier to hit a big harvest as well for newer folk. autos grow on their terms, photos take your lead. if an auto gets pissy you're hanging on for dear life, if a photo gets an issue you can slow stuff down to correct it. that simple.

make sure you plan as best you can for ventilation and environment control. everyone faces different conditions depending on local climate, even indoor. planning for ventilation to outdoor preempts a lot of other trouble.

keep us up to date. there's loads of good folk here to help. :)
Love it. Thank ya. I’m with you on the tent. Going for a 5.5 foot tent.. gonna be 2.5x2.5x5.5 foot tent. All I lack is tent n happy fry nutrients. Payday I’m getting the stuff then we shall be germinating. Thanks for the help. I’m gonna do 2 autos at once. Gonna do in 5 gallons happy frog soil.

Hello, welcome to 420 Magazine! :passitleft:

I completed a Auto grow in April, one of the plants was Fast budz Strawberry pie, I grow in Living organic soil, 20 gallon pots. Plant grew well, I had to bow the tops over and tie them down in flower as they were getting too tall. Plant went way longer than breeder said, ended up around 110 days from sprout to harvest. I got around 6 ounces of dry cured bud off that one plant.

Strawberry Pie is plant on front right side.

IMG_1593.JPG

Thanks for the help. I’m gonna do 2 autos at once. Gonna do in 5 gallons happy frog soil.

photos may be better to get back in the rhythm.

photos may be better to get back in the rhythm.
I feel ya but all I’ve ever grown is autos. I plan on doing a photo sometime. I’ had good luck I think. My old grow closet not a tent with an old mars 300 and a 22 watt led I was able to get 3.5 oz dry from one auto in 3.5 gallons of soil

I feel ya but all I’ve ever grown is autos. I plan on doing a photo sometime. I’ had good luck I think. My old grow closet not a tent with an old mars 300 and a 22 watt led I was able to get 3.5 oz dry from one auto in 3.5 gallons of soil

lots of folk run autos up north here. small grows especially. my last run was an auto run. it hermied late on me but actually produced a fair bit. something like 8 quart jars out of 5 plants.

Hell yea. I didn’t have good exhaust or anything and I really didn’t like the nutes I used. Now going for the dry happy frog nutes. I’ll do a journal with updates once I start my grow

Hell yea. I didn’t have good exhaust or anything and I really didn’t like the nutes I used. Now going for the dry happy frog nutes. I’ll do a journal with updates once I start my grow

are you running both the soil and their nute line ? they're very popular. fox forest / happy frog/ hp promix is the bulk of the industry here.

are you running both the soil and their nute line ? they're very popular. fox forest / happy frog/ hp promix is the bulk of the industry here.
Yup.. happy frog soul.. happy frog all purpose Green Bay nutes and happy frog tomato and vegetable nutes. My friend does autos dies exactly this with cal mag and recharge and the autos are great. Great smoke. I decarb anything I get and turn into coconut oil. I lovvvveeeee edibles.

Back
Top Bottom