Looking for help along the way with my first grow, answers to specific question and such

POPADOC

420 Member
Hello out their where ever you may be, posting from very cold Northern Sask, first time grower, first time forumer/blogger, idk, whatever this is? 12 days into my first grow, 12 day old for B.J(Bruce Jenner) and 5 Days for #2, my two seedlings, anyways got a question if this is where i ask? lemme know please, OK, When my seedlings are in sleep mode,doing 20 on/4 off ATM, should I shut off my fan and humidifer as well?

Hello out their where ever you may be, posting from very cold Northern Sask, first time grower, first time forumer/blogger, idk, whatever this is? 12 days into my first grow, 12 day old for B.J(Bruce Jenner) and 5 Days for #2, my two seedlings, anyways got a question if this is where i ask? lemme know please, OK, When my seedlings are in sleep mode,doing 20 on/4 off ATM, should I shut off my fan and humidifer as well?

Welcome to 420 Magazine Forum, I would start a grow journal to get folks to help answer all the questions that will arise throughout your grow.

I think the link is in my signature

Welcome to:420:
Starting a grow journal will help the pros help you.
Enjoy! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom