Looking for help to find a particular trimmer

kama5522

420 Member
New to the board today, and I am asking for any help I can get in finding a link to a particular trimmer I need.

I bought a trimmer in Australia, from a guy in 2013, he said he bought it in Amsterdam, which may be true or not. The price to me was $2000AU,

The trimmer is without doubt the best one I have ever seen and used, but I lent to a so called friend, and both he and my trimmer disappeared
The trimmer looks almost exactly like a mini concrete mixer, stands about 2 and a half feet tall, 75 Cm, consists of a back plate of Laminated white wood, that leans back at an angle, so that the bowl that fits to the back board tilts up at about 45degrees, The bowl then sits on 2 rollers and rotates .
The bowl is made of blue plastic, looks like a balloon shaped grow pot, with the bottom cut out, and the screen clips into the slots in the plastic bowl
The screen is a lazer cut plate, 2;5mm thick, radial slots for the leaves to pass through, and behind the screen, a high speed rotor consisting of 4 nylon brush cutter strings cut any leaves that come through the screen, the kiff falls onto the floor behind the cutting nylon
Once loaded there is a transparent front cover to prevent spillage out the front, and when you put the product in, it takes about 8 to 10 liters, the product rolls around similar to cement in a concrete mixer, and as it rotates, some of the leaves will rub against the screen, and the brush cutter strings trim them.

I found that to ensure maximum rotation of the heads, I used to put 3 small hand exercise balls in and they made the heads separate, and fall independently, speeding up the process, which took 10 minutes to complete a perfect trim.

I have spent weeks searching on Google, and visited 100s of sites, but with no success, and in desperation I am asking from maybe someone who knows of the trimmer I want

Thanking anyone that might be able to help in advance

Regards

Thanks for the reply, I have tried HUNDREDS of sights , and Triminator was one of the first

if you can imagine a mini Cement mixer, the bowl on an angle like the pic, but fixed to a white wooden back board, , with high speed brush cutter nylon cutters sitting behind the screen sitting in the base of the trimmer

Attachments

• Mini Mixer.jpg
    Mini Mixer.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 226
Something like this one?

pollinator1.png

Grizwald,
Thanks for taking the time to respond, I really appeciate the help

This one is not like mine, my one has a screen in the bottom, and the product rolls around inside the barrel, only the buds at the bottom are in contact with the screen, and the high speed nylon cutters trim the small leaves as they protrude through the screen
The buds that are rolling around inside the tub, and not in contact with the screen will randomly fall onto the screen at the the bottom of the tub and be cleaned .

Your pic looks like the trimming is done by tumbling and leaves are trimmed by the side of the unit, ??

I would appreciate a link to your one as a back up in case I cannot find another like mine

The guy I bought mine from had 5 for sale, the finish was good, but did not look like the unit had come from a mass product factory, more a hand crafted unit, and I am thinking it might have been a prototype that never got into production

My one looked almost exactly like the cement mixer pic, if you replaced the trolley arms with a white laminated shaped board and removed the wheels

Again, my thanks and gratitude if I can get a link to the one in your pic

Here's another... Trimpal
unnamed.png

Goggle neofarms or trimpal... Yeah, closest I could get to your description... Maybe the manufactures of these could help..

If you don’t find a mechanical trimmer, I would go to the local barbershop or beauty shop and hire them to trim for you. I would bet they can provide the best manicured buds. I would target this group if I had a large commercial grow.

Yes they do my wife used to cut hair took me awhile to convince her that basically all were doing is giving a trim she was afraid she would mess them up and I told her we'll smoke the rejects and they grow faster than hair now she's faster than me and makes me feel like a slacker

Back
Top Bottom