looking for info please help me

Can you tell me If you can defoliate this late into flower cycle?? O have tons of fans coming out my bud sites thay cover ea ch other up.
I was told to wait til harvest... Aarrgghhh!!!!!

Death to all fan leaves !!@@!!
IMAG052815.jpg
IMAG052513.jpg
IMAG051813.jpg

That is no two minute debate... I have heard both sides ... I would like to know If it will hurt taking so many fan leaves. They are covering each other, Not the flower canopy. The buds dont use the light the fans do rite??? The plant just trys to make more ?? I hate all those lil funny shaped fan leaves...

A lot of those leaves look single bladed. That is what mine do when they re-veg. Is there any light coming in during your dark cycle?

You should put something black behind that drop cloth. If there is any light outside of that your girl will still think its daytime.

And nice lookin oil!!

Thanks...I can double check and make sure... If I trim em off do you think it will still flower or try and stretch.
The high heat sorta worrys me. But I heard they get pretyy hot in the wild.

Tough saying not knowin. It looks to me like that plant is tying to go into a vegagtive state. Meaning it thinks its spring and is trying to produce branches.
There are alot of forums on this topic. For your plant to produce flowers it needs to be on a strict light cycle of 12 hours on and 12 hours off,with total darkness in the nightime cycle. You can stray from the time by an hour or so but the dark has to be dark.

Thanks, I had an accident with the scissors rite after it went into flower. I was repairing a broken branch awhen I misses the tape and cut the whole top off.
It came back with a vengence... But those freaky little three stars are all over. I
Im Not sure how Long is left but its gettin close. Do you guys think I can still defo this beast

If it is revegging now it means it it still getting light during her "night" time
The only time I have done it is when I take clones from a flowering plant.
I'm not saying for sure that is what is happening it's just what my clones look like.
Are the flowers starting to thin out, like stems growing in between where the little leaves are coming out?
I may very well be wrong that may be how that strain grows.
If you do veg it again it will need 16 or more hrs. of light. If she does veg again she'll be a monster search "monster cropping"

Back
Top Bottom