Looking for info

Growing247

I'm looking for a strain to cross with my lemon diesel cut which is ultra lemon and pinesol but I need a strain to bulk up the yield without losing the lemon funk that makes this strain my favorite strain. Is this strain really the lemon tasting, or am I better off using Lemon Skunk or a Chem Dawg male, or selfed seeds even possibly?

Big Bud is a strain know for bulky and hearty harvests. Not sure how it would affect the smell/taste. Also consider a diesel strain (i.e. sour diesel). Chem Dawg phenos/strains are popular among breeder I've noticed. A Kush strainvsuch as OG has flavor/smell similar to what ur describing. Do a little research. My 2 cents off the top of my head. :peace:

Thanks for your help. What I ended up doing is making a batch of colloidal silver. I bought a silver coin and sliced it in half. I used a 9 volt power supply attached to alligator clips and submerged it into the water. I'm going this route as opposed to toxic chemicals. I wanted to bulk up the yields but in order to preserve the pinesol as much as possible and try to retain as many of the unique attributes as possible I am going to try reversing the plant and making selfed seeds.

Ok will do. I need to get a PPM meter (which I'm getting this weekend) to measure the strength of my colloidal silver and I'll be able to post pix when the next cycle starts around the end of April.

Back
Top Bottom