Looking for LED knowledge please!

Bob Ross

So i was looking at this LED for a grow in an armoire 15 inche deep by 3 ft wide 6 feet high able to adjust to about 8 ft. and i was just wondering if you know anything about this LED or have any suggestions for the grow box. I have 300 for the lighting and would be a big help im growing for my first time and am hesitant of buying.

Thanks a bunch!!!

reflector led grow light 96x3w

Re: Looking for LED knowledge pls!!!

With that kind of grow room you will need a few lights. 15x3 foot. I would say three 144x3 topled for that one. Your light budget is going to take a few orders to fill room with light. Check out this web site and let me know what you think. Reflector LED Grow Light - Led Grow Lights

Re: Looking for LED knowledge pls!!!

Sorry i had just gotten the armoire and the given dimensions of the inside were wrong. I just checked for myself and came to its 35.8inches W x 14inches D x 8 Ft H. I did read that thank you very much helped out a bunch thats why i looked at this LED light and wanted to see if anyone had any dealings with this company etc and weather or not i was correct with my math :) thanks a bunch!

Back
Top Bottom