looking for pruning advice!

Edubbs

IMG_20141015_150003_738.jpg
IMG_20141015_145930_225.jpg
IMG_20141015_145948_062.jpg
IMG_20141003_243958_062.jpg

Looking to see if there is anything I could do to make buds bigger at this stage. Trimming, pruning, whatever. Def appreciate any advice! Thanks

I agree with above... I wouldn't trim either. You can however, try backbuilding a bit later.

LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

And can you give us some more information on your grow? Maybe we can give you a few more pointers!
How to Ask for Grow Support

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

Trimming during flower can mess up the plant. I know removing small popcorn buds at the bottom is fine but don't really cut away anything. Most of your 'trimming' should be done during veg so the plant will grow how you want during flower.

This is the last remaining plant of a god bud crop that was started indoors with 10-12 other GB seeds, all but one plant went outside. I had to harvest the outdoor crop early due to mold and cold weather. There is less foliage because I removed some of the shitty dying fan leaves. I'm using fox farm ocean forest. Using two 32wt t5 and a 130wt Phillips sun bulb. Been usibg biothrive grow since start of veg. Switched to biothrive bud when switched to 12-12 light cycle. The enviroment stats are tgere in the firat picture. They stay in that range at all times. The last picture here is indeed from the outdoor harvest. Accidentally inserted. This is my first grow so I'm learning. I'm interested in methods of pruning in veg to yield maximum buds. Technics and all. I've studied thoroughly Ed Rosenthal's marijuana cultivation and its been suuuuupppper helpful, recommend that to any one. But its not too clear on the exact techniques used to prune and trim. Thanks for the info erone!!!

if its techniques for veg u are looking for then u can look at some of these links i post below.. u have many options . u need to decide what exactly u are trying to achieve with this .. are u wanting a shorter plant due to height or are u just looking for more yield .

How do I prune to increase production?

super cropping

fim technique

I've selected a a strain that tend to be a low rider any ways. So I'm mostly trying to increase yield. Thanks a ton for the info!

U prune when u have to. U never do it by default. U have way too little foliage to prune anything, so I'd leave it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom