Looking for recipe & some info

Snuggs

I am trying to make some butter on a smaller scale to test out what works best for me. I have cooked several times with mj but have yet to find a recipe that works well. May be a tolerance issue with eating. Anyhow I did about 4g to a half stick of butter. What would be the best way to injest this for maximum effect? Anyone have a recipe that would call for 1/2 stick butter? And how much would a person with a reasonable tolerance eat? If anyone could help out that would be great. I much prefer eating it but have yet to get dosing right.

Ok settled on a recipe.

1/2 stick of cannabutter
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/8-1/4 tsp. salt

Melt butter in a saucepan then remove from heat.
Mix in cocoa.
Mix in sugar.
Mix in egg.
Mix in vanilla.
Mix in flour & salt.

Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. I used a glass bread pan that measured 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 and this yielded 8 brownies coming in at a 2 inch square and about an inch in depth. These should be approx. .5 grams each.

I have yet to eat them but I did make sure to eat any leftover batter. :smokin: I just made these a little bit ago. I did taste them & I must say they taste better using the cannbutter method over just adding product.

I would love to eat some soon but can someone tell me a good average of where to start. How many would you guys eat if there is .5 gram per brownie. I have never had any of the experiences others have had when ingesting but I am hoping this will be the one. If someone wants to chime in and give me a good starting point, I will try waiting a liitle bit plus I'll make sure eating the batter dont creep up.

Back
Top Bottom