Cali OG/haze
Sativa dominant hybrid
5 plants(down to 4)
Seedlings
Indoor tent grow
600W LED
Soil(neutral PH)
Temp 75
Watering a tiny(a few tablespoons to half a cup) amount each day. Enough to keep the soil wet but not muddy.

I have no idea what I’m doing wrong, But something is very wrong. Seeds popped no problem but they are struggling big time in the tent. Not sure if it’s a light or water issue. One died just 3 days after sprouting and the others look on their way out. Leaves(the only two they have so far) curling up and stalks turning purple.

Maybe try light a little closer. They shouldn’t be drying out too fast. Maybe cut back on the watering but keep humidity high with babies. Use a hood or something to help. I definitely don’t put my babies under a full powered light usually though. I like t5 for starting. Can get light nice and close.

Yup. I'm with the masses. We're gonna need a closer shot of your babes, with just flash....turn off your LED for a minute or 2. 9/10 times, it's overwatering or too cold. Your plant might be 1" tall, but it's root is 6-8" long. If you have a dairy queen close by, treat the family to a round of peanut butter parfaits and keep the plastic cups, they make great humidity domes. I get my humidity as close to 100% as possible for cuttings and seedlings.

Just rereading what you wrote earlier....... Your soil should be allowed to almost dry up before you give it more water. I realized that your girls are seedlings, so maybe not quite as Extreme as that but certainly more dry than allowing the soil to become almost muddy......too much water is a very common mistake...... I like to refer to it as too much love lol.

Back
Top Bottom