Looking for some suggestions on euphoric and hard hitting strains to grow

Four Loko

I used to come across these beautiful, mind blowing, and "mildly psychedelic" strains that put you in your own world somewhat often back home, maybe once every 10 pickups. I only experienced it once over the summer when I was back home visiting and got some stuff just like that on my first or second pickup. Was almost too much to handle actually, but it'd been about a year or two since I'd had a session like that.

But ya see, we don't get stuff like that in this new area I live in. Our weed is cheaper now, but it's a lot of indicas or indica hybrids, and the quality is just fairly decent. Not crazy, not bad either. Just a good old fashioned body high with some head space and grogginess. Recently it's been not that great.

Started growing my own, about to buy more seeds

Does anyone have any strains/breeders they could recommend to me?

Thanks guys

It sounds like you're looking for sativas. My personal favourite. They take longer to flower of course.
Ace Seeds probably has the most great sativa strains. I grow several of them. My personal all time favourite right now is Golden Tiger. I've also been growing their Malawi for quite a while, and have a Panama that's close to harvest and looks amazing.
Another sativa that I've grown for over two years is Mama Thai, which I bought from Seedsman.
Another strain that fits the bill is Carnival, sold by Ministry of Cannabis. I have seeds on the way- haven't grown it yet.

The GT takes 14+ weeks
Malawi, Panama, and Mama Thai take about 12.

Also check Cannabiogen for sativas. And Cannapot.
Most seedbanks carry a couple sativas or at least sativa dominants.

If you are into Auto's you would enjoy Seeds of life = Nordika. Very very trippy at only 18% thc. Or another euphoric strain is another Auto from Samsara called Ultraviolet at 21%. I'm sure there are hundreds of others.

If you're into classics, White Widow is definitely worth trying (that is IF the clones I've got here are true WW). I'm Down Under so can't comment on a great supplier for the above.

With pot being big business now days your going to find most growers go for production. A lot of the truly great strains don't produce very much. Its not good business to grow a plant that produces 1 ounce when you can grow plants that produce 4 ounces.
Being able to legally breed new strains this is slowly changing. Monumental weed is out there. You just have to grow it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom