Looking for successful White Widow growers

HugePeckerhead

So I'm looking to ask a few questions about the white widow strain. Im headed into week 6 since flipping. My questions are how long did you flower and when did you count your flowering time? Have a few others like did your leaves change colors or even trichomes production etc. This is my first time with the strain so I want to get any final tips and learn a thing or two.

When you say flipping, you mean going to 12 and 12 right? I have had great sucess with white widow using a 8 to 10 week flowering term. and I start the time from the time I change from 18-6 to 12-12. Yes the fan leaves will turn yellow near the end of thr flowering process. when that happens you should be leetching your plant for the next 10 ding i mean how ever big the pot you are using then double that amount in PHed water only(De chlorinated) every other day. This will remove all the chemicals and salts that could affect the final product for sure. If you are using Hydro then just change out the tank with PHed (Un Chlorinated) water and flush every day.

i did some nice white widow not long ago. I didn't start counting until they were obviously in flower, ( like a sea of little white clovers) they swelled up nice in the last 2 weeks and they took a very strong feed like champs.

never did see any amber trichs but that's not the high i was after anyway. the buds that got the most light were rock hard and very frosty. my leaves didn't really turn colour as i didn't flush so they had nutes the whole time.

@HugePeckerhead I am in week 5 of flowering 2 white widow plants so I am behind you by about 3 weeks, would like to follow your grow, do you have a current grow journal?, I kind of effed my grow up a bit in the early stages but I will be taking her to the end, hoping for some info as well.

Back
Top Bottom