Looking For Tester Of Mars Hydro FC 3000 LED

#MarsHydroFC3000
Let's see what I can do with one of those.
20210801_095549.jpg

Hi all. Great thread! Nice to see everyone’s gardens.

I’m not throwing my hat in the ring for this contest. I just want to offer some encouragement.

It was in a giveaway just like this that I got my FC3000. (Gotta love 420Mag, right?)

We are in the dead of winter in the Deep South. Me and my wife @Sugarleaf were comparing our power bills from last year. Thanks to Mars Hydro we unplugged our HPS. The FC3000 has halved our power bill!

Bud weights are up too, between 20 and 50% on some varieties. If I were growing commercially this kit would sell itself. I’m recommending it.

I run a mixed perpetual garden. I’ve got six plants in here right now - a Bubba’s Sis, 2 Girl Scout Cookies, a Chemdog’91, a White Widow and a Panama.

The Panama in the back almost at the light is 1.5m tall and has dense, hard, frosty flowers halfway down.

This light is as good as they say.

Good luck, everybody. :headbanger:
Enjoy.

Hi all. Great thread! Nice to see everyone’s gardens.

I’m not throwing my hat in the ring for this contest. I just want to offer some encouragement.

It was in a giveaway just like this that I got my FC3000. (Gotta love 420Mag, right?)

We are in the dead of winter in the Deep South. Me and my wife @Sugarleaf were comparing our power bills from last year. Thanks to Mars Hydro we unplugged our HPS. The FC3000 has halved our power bill!

Bud weights are up too, between 20 and 50% on some varieties. If I were growing commercially this kit would sell itself. I’m recommending it.

I run a mixed perpetual garden. I’ve got six plants in here right now - a Bubba’s Sis, 2 Girl Scout Cookies, a Chemdog’91, a White Widow and a Panama.

The Panama in the back almost at the light is 1.5m tall and has dense, hard, frosty flowers halfway down.

This light is as good as they say.

Good luck, everybody. :headbanger:
Enjoy.
Great grow room, i want one even more now!!

#marshydrofc3000

Back
Top Bottom