Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra P4000

#viparspectraP4000

here is some “garlic goat” from irie genetics in week 6 of flower
image.jpg

#viparspectraP4000
Sawed off clones will be headed to the hps in a month .

Should have said from the cloner, auto correct.

Hello,

Thank you for your sharing, I have a plan for our official site giveaway.

Rule: Open a new thread and keep posting for 20+ posts with ViparSpectra's light to get $10 voucher.

Limit: Sponsored persons are not allowed to participate. :Namaste:

What do you think of this giveaway?

If you like it, please contact me, and I will open a new thread about it. :peace::peace::peace:

Best,

ViparSpectra

Welcome to leave your comments here:

#ViparSpectrap4000

It would be nice to have this light so I can avoid this in upcoming grows. :D

Hello,

Thank you for your sharing, I have a plan for our official site giveaway.

Rule: Open a new thread and keep posting for 20+ posts with ViparSpectra's light to get $10 voucher.

Limit: Sponsored persons are not allowed to participate. :Namaste:

What do you think of this giveaway?

If you like it, please contact me, and I will open a new thread about it. :peace::peace::peace:

Best,

ViparSpectra

I bought 15,000 dollars worth of LEDs in 2015/2016. It was my business partners decision. They were from a company name Black Dog based out of Colorado. The first thing that happened was my yield plummeted. Then the lights started failing, one after the next. They had a 10 year warranty, but the company doesn't respond to my emails. I have been trying since 2017. Unless some cocksucker politician FORCES me to use LEDs, with a law, I can't see ever using them again. I WAS interested in perhaps experimenting with one, its been a few years, maybe the tech has improved, but I WILL NOT be experimenting with LED lighting at top dollar ever again. The lights destroy themselves quickly attempting to dissipate the heat and the wattage conversion is based on VISIBLE light. That 500 watt is really a thousand watt light fuzzy math used by lighting manufacturers. My 750 watt light (150x5 watt Cree LED diodes) wasn't anywhere NEAR the 1500 watt metal halides that they were replacing. They yielded like a thousand watt light would. Which is 33% less than they were advertised as output. So I am now skeptical and cynical concerning LED lighting. I took my last ones down about one year ago today. But I am curious if there are durable and reliable LEDs. I really liked that they put off less heat but it came with too high if a price for me. I can't afford to play around like that. If you're growing in a tent, for your head, LEDs are probably the best bet. Otherwise...I can build a 1500 watt HID (metal halide or HPS) for 160.00 and the cost of a bulb. If you're a brand new grower you'll need a reflector too. That's it. And they last for years. But I'm not giving up hope on LEDs the price just needs to come down from the stratosphere.

20210804_010931.jpg

Back
Top Bottom