Looking for the post with bubble cloner and pics?

pointer80

Hello everyone, I am looking for a post by a well known member that showed how to make a bubble cloner with pictures. I didn't bookmark or save it and now I can't find it. Thanks all.

The search engine for the latest forum makeover works well. The little magnifying glass in upper right. You can narrow the search in various ways but I just searched ‘bubble cloner’ and got this.

I’m guessing the third one down is what you’re looking for.
If not and you know the members name obviously you can stick that in the search too.

The search engine for the latest forum makeover works well. The little magnifying glass in upper right. You can narrow the search in various ways but I just searched ‘bubble cloner’ and got this.

I’m guessing the third one down is what you’re looking for.
If not and you know the members name obviously you can stick that in the search too.

Thanks for the reply, I tried searching but could not find the post I seen before and I cannot recall the members name

Maybe?

I was recently reading one by Emilya but I think it was originally posted several years ago.

In any case the aeroponic and bubble cloners are reasonably easy to make and there are a ton of tutorials around. They’ll pretty much all cover the same ground.

Maybe?
that is a nice one but this ws with a air stone and tupperware container I believe

Back
Top Bottom