Looking for true Skunk

MikeTbob

Hello everyone.
I'm looking to order some new seeds in the not too distant future and I would like to get my hands on some true Skunk.
I loved smoking Skunk in the 80's, I really liked the buzz, taste and smell. My problem is that I do not know which seeds to get. They have many flavors of Skunk and even Skunk #1 but I'd like to get some "Professional" opinions on which seeds I should be looking at. Anyone grown any real Skunky weed? What's the name? Where did you get them?

If you're interested in classic Skunk#1 (sativa-dominant) you need to go for The Pure. The Shit is indica dominant, cause Shantibaba breeds almost everything with his Afghani cuts. It's excellent genetics though, but it's more of a new school skunk. You might also look into Green Crack or Island Sweet Skunk as these ones are old school.

If you're interested in classic Skunk#1 (sativa-dominant) you need to go for The Pure. The Shit is indica dominant, cause Shantibaba breeds almost everything with his Afghani cuts. It's excellent genetics though, but it's more of a new school skunk. You might also look into Green Crack or Island Sweet Skunk as these ones are old school.

Thanks a ton for that my friend. It shouldn't be too hard to find, I'm a Google Ninja.
Have some reps brother.

Ah, would almost forget about one of my top 90's budz, Orange Bud. It's still carried by Dutch Passion although I don't know how potent it will be after years of inbreeding in indoor conditions without clone backcrossing or keeping F1. Back then it was one of the most psychedelic skunks I smoked, and really potent. It's a Colombian pheno of Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 basically, and when you google it you'll find out that it was one of the most sought after smokes of the 70's. It makes high very long-lasting, up to 4 hours. Green Crack is quite similar by the way, also with Mexican/Colombian very particular, spear-shaped bud structure and long-lasting, very euphoric high. Yeah, just smoked it :tokin:

Ah, in Cali there use to be a local version called California Orange Bud, although I don't know if anybody still grows it after invasion of O.G. Kush and Sour Diesel :lot-o-toke:

Ah, would almost forget about one of my top 90's budz, Orange Bud. It's still carried by Dutch Passion although I don't know how potent it will be after years of inbreeding in indoor conditions without clone backcrossing or keeping F1. Back then it was one of the most psychedelic skunks I smoked, and really potent. It's a Colombian pheno of Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 basically, and when you google it you'll find out that it was one of the most sought after smokes of the 70's. It makes high very long-lasting, up to 4 hours. Green Crack is quite similar by the way, also with Mexican/Colombian very particular, spear-shaped bud structure and long-lasting, very euphoric high. Yeah, just smoked it :tokin:

Ah, in Cali there use to be a local version called California Orange Bud, although I don't know if anybody still grows it after invasion of O.G. Kush and Sour Diesel :lot-o-toke:

You sure know a lot about this topic.....I'm grateful man, thanks. Haven't really even had a chance to look at the last ones we talked about but I will. All your typing isn't going to waste. LOL
I'm really surprised that it has become so hard to find Skunk weed, I thought it would be easy. People call all kinds of shit Skunk weed or smells like Skunk but it ain't nothing like the Skunk weed I used to smoke.

Well, I'm from a generation skunk :) Grew up in the 90's really, so almost all we had here around was Dutch or Swiss import + hash. I tried almost every skunk there was and disliked a lot of them to be honest, but when it was good, more sativa-dominant, grown and cut right, it was amazing :hookah: But I really didn't have any contact with pure sativas, so for me it was almost top of the line back then :) Then I got my hands on some good indica/hazes, which were blowing my mind more than anything else. Local mixes of Purple Haze, Master Kush, Passion #1 and Skunk #1. :tokin:

I smoke a lot of Green Crack currently, and have to say that it's one of the best budz I ever had. :lot-o-toke:

Hello everyone.
I'm looking to order some new seeds in the not too distant future and I would like to get my hands on some true Skunk.
I loved smoking Skunk in the 80's, I really liked the buzz, taste and smell. My problem is that I do not know which seeds to get. They have many flavors of Skunk and even Skunk #1 but I'd like to get some "Professional" opinions on which seeds I should be looking at. Anyone grown any real Skunky weed? What's the name? Where did you get them?
i have grew the R.K.S from reserva prvada and its got some old skunky flavor and taste to it..im gonna get the early skunk and super skunk from sensi seeds for next years grow and see how those taste..im from the 90s and old school skunk is what i love the most

Back
Top Bottom