Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

F
#MarshydroFC6500
PXL_20211013_151431261~2.jpg

GSC at 4 weeks from flip....
Fast pheno!

Is this a clip on magnifier for your phone?
Nope. Have to sit there with the loupe and focus my phone on its magnifier function and get the right lighting and not have the fan rustling the branches. Plus Ammy is on her side pretty much so in the other hand I have to try and hold up the branch I'm looking at...it's a royal pain in my ass. There has to be a better way. The magnifier apps I looked to get were crap. Took crap pictures.

Nope. Have to sit there with the loupe and focus my phone on its magnifier function and get the right lighting and not have the fan rustling the branches. Plus Ammy is on her side pretty much so in the other hand I have to try and hold up the branch I'm looking at...it's a royal pain in my ass. There has to be a better way. The magnifier apps I looked to get were crap. Took crap pictures.
Yes that definitely would be tricky.

As you can see from the top I make use of it. Handy things to have.

60D8FE92-DB1A-46F3-AD5D-DAECECDAFFC8.jpeg

As you can see from the top I make use of it. Handy things to have.

60D8FE92-DB1A-46F3-AD5D-DAECECDAFFC8.jpeg
What in the F is that? It looks like a prototype for a detonator covered in resin

lol clips on your phone magnifier add your phones and its more than i need.
Just i have a crap iphone 6s camera is pretty poor unless the lights right.
Has a few leds in side to light it up when real close.
What in the F is that? It looks like a prototype for a detonator covered in resin

lol clips on your phone magnifier add your phones and its more than i need.
Just i have a crap iphone 6s camera is pretty poor unless the lights right.
Has a few leds in side to light it up when real close.
It looks heavy af. I assume it's not. I will have to look on Amazon later. Thanks bud

all plastic friend , there all made light so many on the market. 24 grams total just put on scales lol
It looks heavy af. I assume it's not. I will have to look on Amazon later. Thanks bud

Back
Top Bottom