Looking forward to learn

And there is plenty help here wife took over the out back building with her caramelious autos I didn’t know she started in the tool shed so now I’m in the tool shed with our old tent , but she’s not getting the CO2 ! This was our start! I get the 750 kind k5 she gets the 4 600watt ! Wonder if I should go with the same nutrients we started with or this stock of advanced nutrients? See Chitlinchamp welcome , if it’s ebb and flow I that’s all I’ve done lately. Read Pennywise OG journal great info started on 2018 now ,found the troubleshooting guide saw all my mess ups in there now I know how to fix them enjoy

And there is plenty help here wife took over the out back building with her caramelious autos I didn’t know she started in the tool shed so now I’m in the tool shed with our old tent , but she’s not getting the CO2 ! This was our start! I get the 750 kind k5 she gets the 4 600watt ! Wonder if I should go with the same nutrients we started with or this stock of advanced nutrients? See Chitlinchamp welcome , if it’s ebb and flow I that’s all I’ve done lately. Read Pennywise OG journal great info started on 2018 now ,found the troubleshooting guide saw all my mess ups in there now I know how to fix them enjoy
Thanx, brother for the kind words!!! I'm just trying to get better each day. I will certainly be in contact. Two jobs and 80 hrs iz hell

I’m still learning my way around the 420 site . 80 hours you’d have to read on breaks? These others that answered look at the bottom of there page to see there work here!

I’m still learning my way around the 420 site . 80 hours you’d have to read on breaks? These others that answered look at the bottom of there page to see there work here!
I tell u the truth; itz rough!!! I had to get one of the younger kids at my second job to show me how to upload sum of my piks to the gallery here. Itz gonna take me a min to get accustomed to this......but I'm game

You should have seen me, when I first joined.. Being blonde doesn't help either  :rofl::laugh:There were plenty of members pointing me into the right direction back then. You will get the hang of it soon.
If I could.. You can :)

Thanx, AngryBird!!!! I ain't go lie, itz go take me a min to learn how to navigate this site but it lookz like I'll be fine with the help of u kind folkz
You'll be more than fine my friend with these peeps looking after ya

You'll be more than fine my friend with these peeps looking after ya
Thanx 4 the shout-out, Bilbobudkin420!!!! I will attach sum files to my threads of my progress thus far to get an opinion from u all......after wrk, of course.....I'm often gone from the house 1516 hrs daily and the 1st place I go when I get home iz the closet to look at my girls

Back
Top Bottom