Looking to grow soon - Need an experienced point of view to review

Jaystor

Hi I am looking to grow soon and would like someone have review my setup/etc to prevent newbie mistakes. Just making sure everything is on the line.

Here is my plan for my setup:
Tent: 100cmx100cmx180cm
Light: 250w HPS + 200Watt LED
Nutes: Foxfarm Trio for soil
Strains: fastbuds gorilla glue, westcoast og, GSC (all autos)

I am looking to grow maybe 4 plants a cycle, not too sure if the tent or the light will hold up to that. I live in a country where importing those branded soil is not the safest option to go for so the soil I will have to either cook it or look for a good one but right now I am looking at Terra professional soil.

Don't worry about the budget, that's on me to worry about; any words will be appreciated I am very willing

Thank you

Is that led 200 watt draw? In my opinion you're not going to get full potential from 4 plants with that much light. My tent is 2 x 4 (sorry, my conversions are weak) and i veg with 2 ~145w that are called "300s" leds and flower with a 400w hid plus the 2 leds and im just starting to get some decent yeilds. Last grow i used the leds with my hid turned down to 200w, due to the heat, and my weights suffered a bit. What ya got for heat extraction/air exchange?
I grow in water so i can't help about the soil.

Yes that is 200 watt led draw and 250watt HPS running together. Heat shouldnt be a problem for me as I am located in a very cold environment.

I m planning to run 200m^3/hr inline and outline fan in the tent for air exchange.

Thanks for the help :)

Ideally a 400 w hps would be fine for a tent your size.

The thing about a 250 w hps & 200 w led would be the light foot print they put out also safe hanging distances between the two will varie so you might not get the best use out of them for area of coverage.

Ideally a 400 w hps would be fine for a tent your size.

The thing about a 250 w hps & 200 w led would be the light foot print they put out also safe hanging distances between the two will varie so you might not get the best use out of them for area of coverage.

That sounds convincing, i m going to try even out the lights as much as i can. I already own 250hps but i want to add LED to it. Noted, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi I am looking to grow soon and would like someone have review my setup/etc to prevent newbie mistakes. Just making sure everything is on the line.

Here is my plan for my setup:
Tent: 100cmx100cmx180cm
Light: 250w HPS + 200Watt LED
Nutes: Foxfarm Trio for soil
Strains: fastbuds gorilla glue, westcoast og, GSC (all autos)

I am looking to grow maybe 4 plants a cycle, not too sure if the tent or the light will hold up to that. I live in a country where importing those branded soil is not the safest option to go for so the soil I will have to either cook it or look for a good one but right now I am looking at Terra professional soil.

Don't worry about the budget, that's on me to worry about; any words will be appreciated I am very willing

Thank you

You could instead Mix your own living soil rather than buying liquid fertilizers , it's definitely cheaper to mix your own soil. Especially in the long run. Not only that but you would get better taste and aromas growing organic vs growing with chemicals. Although you could achieve better potency with chemical nutrients it all depends on the growers skill level.

But if you could achievee high brix plants , that's the way to go !

You could instead Mix your own living soil rather than buying liquid fertilizers , it's definitely cheaper to mix your own soil. Especially in the long run. Not only that but you would get better taste and aromas growing organic vs growing with chemicals. Although you could achieve better potency with chemical nutrients it all depends on the growers skill level.

But if you could achievee high brix plants , that's the way to go !

Thanks. You gave me some homework to do!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Please listen to me and save yourself time and money. Look into organic no till gardening. You will thank me

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

Back
Top Bottom