Looks like my boy has a couple males a maybe a herm HELP!!

Tricks

I did a double check last night on my buddy's plants, and sure enough after about 6 days of 12/12 it looks like we got fooled by 2 and maybe stressed on to herm, the following pics should show this, though I didn't have a camara, I took this off line and this is just what they look like. Can someone please let me know ASAP because he had to pull this out...shame the really bushy one ws never FIM'ed or toped, and has bud spots all over it, one is a male and the other like it hermed I think...and the male plants have a skunk smell!! they came from scag I think though, but some scag could have been great bud if cared for.....ok on with the show, and thanks!!!

Male right?

this_is_male_right.jpg

Balls?
looks_like_balls_to_me.JPG

and you can see the hairs, but is that a Ball? I think this may have hermed, but I haven't seen any bunches of grape looking things YET!
see_the_hairs_but_those_look_like_balls_is_it_a_herm.JPG

Thanks for the help with this...right now they are moved about his place...time to trash? or can I save the herm? and that male plant sure bushed nice, and smells sweet, and some sugar on the leaves...if you use a scope you can see it, bit its not coated..thanks again peace

Yep, looks just like my plant that went hermie on me. Since I'm only growing two plants, I separated them and am letting it flower, even though it'll pollinate itself.

Thinking of doing the same thing, this came from stress, the plant became very ill, I brought it back for him and it became the best looking plant out of the couple he has...the male shaped the same is just as bushy with no FIM or topping, the male plant has at least 15 flower sights, same with the herm, I thought about cutting off the balls and see if they return, but I may just have him put it in a room with light from a window and let it seed out, the seeds should all be fem, if any they herm, it means the gene is breed into the seed, but I really think stress did this. thanks every one...now just so you know the pic's with all the balls are the male plant there is only one pic of the herm and its labeled as such...just so we are all talking about the same thing here. Peace

on another note...I hate to kill a living thing...these are such fine looking plants...I guess it shall be done with a tear in our eyes LOL and we only got a couple left errrr...

Back
Top Bottom