Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

Thanks guys im very satisfied with the weight!

As for the hash its very good! I just gunna smoke it as is a tad difficult but its fine...
next run ill be investing in a pen or rig of some sort
For now a small piece on top of a bowl is more than enough lol

We used to take a babyfood jar and shove a thumb tack through the lid with the point sticking inside the jar. Then stick a piece of hash on the tip of the tack and light it and get it smoldering. Turn the jar upside down and let it fill with smoke the crack the lid and suck the smoke out.

I made some hash from my trim on my last grow. I put about a half a gram in a joint and went over to a buddies house for coffee while his wife was at work. We polished off about 2/3's of the joint and had a coffee. Two hours later we were both sitting on his deck hoping no one knocked on the door or our phones didn't ring. Haven't had that feeling in about 35 years...lol.

Thats great, Lootz! Using up all of those precious trichomes! I was given a used 20Gal bubble washer, just needs a new liner bag. Can't wait to try it out!

Kudos!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom