Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

Don`t know if ya got my message lootznboots but yeah thats a good idea to do. I have never did it before but im gona go get one tommorow for that size tent, Thanks!
In that case if your going to scrog
it could buy you at least another week or so of veg then just train during the stretch because of the size of your tent you it shouldnt take much to fill the net fairly quickly.

You should really check out my last journal to see how i did it because it was my first one and im still wondering how i pulled it off so smoothly.

As well as follow here because ill be adding the net when my cobs get here

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don`t know if ya got my message lootznboots but yeah thats a good idea to do. I have never did it before but im gona go get one tommorow for that size tent, Thanks!
No i didnt you need to have at least 50 posts to send a pm.

Youll have to do a little more reading and give a little more imput before you can send messages.

until then ill be more than happy to help you with whatever you need here.

Yep I'm looking at it now, definitely will be intoch with ya. Journal is fine looking. I might even try your last light cycle also. Makes sense to me, Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Yep I'm looking at it now, definitely will be intoch with ya. Journal is fine looking. I might even try your last light cycle also. Makes sense to me, Thank you

Thanks i appreciate that youll see my goal is always to make sure my journals are useful not only for me but for anyone in need of help even after its over
So thank you its already serving its purpose!
Yea that works as well ill be using it normally from now on

Came home to a very happy plant!

For some reason while in the closet she was putting on large single bladed fans that kinda just hung there...

Since moving into the tent and especially since uppotting to the fabric pot yesterday.
Normal leaves have started growing like normal and praying to the light.

420-magazine-mobile380926768.jpg

420-magazine-mobile765571549.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2097306991.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1317068750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile661819092.jpg

Just clearly a healthyand happy plant all around.

I have to put this in the journal...

Ive ditched the hid obviously and in the meantime im using my 8 bulb fixture.
Simply hung from chain but for the time being im using my scrog net to make sure the lights are positioned perfectly toward the plant.

420-magazine-mobile1192901857.jpg

By any means & whatever works

Im really surprised at how well these lights are vegging this plant by themselves.
Ive also got them raised fairly high compared to cfls which are held inches away.

Im going to let her get a little more comfortable before i start to stretch her out.
Im going to be bringing the net much lower this time.
Knowing the strain now i think im going to veg through the net a little.

With the leds ill have more room to play with vertically so that should allow me to fill the net with more colas through veg and let them stretch!

Soil still has some moisture which is expected going from a 1 to 7 a gal pot.

Wont be giving many nutes yet 7 gals of FFOF should hold her for a while

Anyone know about using just the AN boosters without the base nutes?

Can i use just the voodoo juice and b52 and let the soil act as my base?

Id like to use a LITTLE nutes as possible this round. I have more than enough and can easily get more i kinda just want to thin out what i dont really need...

Anyway enough rambling

Let me know what you think

Thanks for stopping by

Sitting in.

Hey thanks jimmy!
Very glad to know youll be here im sure ill have some questions abouts these cobs once they get here!
Like what that digital reader i see on some setups is called and how do i go about adding it to my timber kit once it gets here?
Sitting in.

Hey thanks jimmy!
Very glad to know youll be here im sure ill have some questions abouts these cobs once they get here!
Like what that digital reader i see on some setups is called and how do i go about adding it to my timber kit once it gets here?

Are you talking about the little black box meter you have to hard wire into your light?
420-magazine-mobile644340284.jpg

Personally I'd just go with the "killawatt" from Home Depot.
420-magazine-mobile554240400.jpg

It tells you Voltage, amperage, wattage and calculates how much you're spending per hour. If you leave it plugged in your entire Grow it will actually tell you how much it cost you in $$$ to do the Grow from beginning to end. Plus...you won't have to void your Timber warranty by hacking their system.

Make sure you post lots of detail Picts of that Timber light. Those guys do great builds and I'd love to get my hands on one for a PAR test video.
I just built a 2x4 array from 6 Vero 18 1700k COBs. It's Bridgelux's version of HPS light with most of the power concentrated in the 650nm range. Here's the video I made.
It's red as hell. Lol.
PAR Testing the BXRC-17E Vero 18. Tent test. - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are you talking about the little black box meter you have to hard wire into your light?
420-magazine-mobile644340284.jpg

Personally I'd just go with the "killawatt" from Home Depot.
420-magazine-mobile554240400.jpg

It tells you Voltage, amperage, wattage and calculates how much you're spending per hour. If you leave it plugged in your entire Grow it will actually tell you how much it cost you in $$$ to do the Grow from beginning to end. Plus...you won't have to void your Timber warranty by hacking their system.

Make sure you post lots of detail Picts of that Timber light. Those guys do great builds and I'd love to get my hands on one for a PAR test video.
I just built a 2x4 array from 6 Vero 18 1700k COBs. It's Bridgelux's version of HPS light with most of the power concentrated in the 650nm range. Here's the video I made.
It's red as hell. Lol.
PAR Testing the BXRC-17E Vero 18. Tent test. - YouTube

Yep thats what i was talking about
See thats why im glad your here jimmy!

Im going to see if i can find one of those today. Im all for not voiding out my warranty.

And yes ill be going id depth with the light. Is there anything specific youd like me to focus on and review here?

Unfortunately i dont have a par meter otherwise i would run some testing myself.

Thanks again jimmy

420-magazine-mobile202347452.jpg

So thanks to jimmy i went out and purchased another tool that i think is going to be pretty important in my grow room.

I tested it on all my appliances around the house my biggest tv with ps4 and xbox1 hooked up and nothing pulls anywhere close to the amount of power a 600w would be constantly pulling out the wall.

Which kinda freaked me out a little bit.

Like its gotta be so obvious looking at my usage with that thing pulling juice for 12 on 12 off.

Which made me so happy to only have a 250w fixture on the way.

To the guys and gals pulling 3-4k on just lighting hats off to you brave souls!

I love the idea of knowing what i pull from the wall not to mention the cost based on my rate and usage!

Thanks jimmy this put my mind at ease a little.

Now to find something else to tweak the room and make it that much better lol

When the lights come on ill show it in action

You're very welcome. You can program its "rate" (kw/h) and it will tell you what you're paying. I set mine to 14 cents because that's what I pay for off peak usage (7pm-7am) after taxes and "fees".
My on peak rate is almost 30 cents per kw/h. Yikes!

You're very welcome. You can program its "rate" (kw/h) and it will tell you what you're paying. I set mine to 14 cents because that's what I pay for off peak usage (7pm-7am) after taxes and "fees".
My on peak rate is almost 30 cents per kw/h. Yikes!

Yea i set it to .16 but i think i may go up to at least .20 -.25 to round up just to be sure.

I just cant wait until that light gets here should be here this week sometime hopefully

Im glad you showed me this because i like knowing what everything my tent pulls not just my light!

You the man jimmy!

Yea i set it to .16 but i think i may go up to at least .20 -.25 to round up just to be sure.

I just cant wait until that light gets here should be here this week sometime hopefully

Im glad you showed me this because i like knowing what everything my tent pulls not just my light!

You the man jimmy!

Darn you guys I may do the same thing now. I to would like to know the cost, 3 fans, lights, exhaust..etc, yup tomorrow I'll go to Home Depot and get me one...✌️

Darn you guys I may do the same thing now. I to would like to know the cost, 3 fans, lights, exhaust..etc, yup tomorrow I'll go to Home Depot and get me one...✌️

I found mine at menards
be sure to get the newer model
Otherwise you have to do the math yourself to figure out your usage over the course of a day week month and year. Just an fyi.

The one in jimmys picture is the older model.

I found mine at menards
be sure to get the newer model
Otherwise you have to do the math yourself to figure out your usage over the course of a day week month and year. Just an fyi.

The one in jimmys picture is the older model.

Thanks lootznboots!! For sure

Quick update...

I had to add room in my closet for my veggies that im starting
420-magazine-mobile117891871.jpg

while doing that i decided id trim the monstercropped mother and get her under control again

Then i figured wth i might as well try my hand at some clones from her...
I dont have any more rapid rooters so i just went with some jiffy pellets i had

After they expanded i squeezed them to get the excess water out dusted them with great white

I took my time in trying to find well established growth that would make decent clones.

After making my cuts i dipped them in rootech and put them in the jiffy pellet.

420-magazine-mobile1732453789.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1320185614.jpg

This is just practice i dont even have anywhere to put them if they do root lol

Also i hooked up the killawatt meter and was shocked at how little power im using at the moment

420-magazine-mobile734979475.jpg

Thats lights and fans... not my inline
Obviously thatll increase with light and intake fan

I should be at around 600 total with my leds.
That huge considering ive been using a 600w hid

Spun her around today she should need some water tomorrow... Really loving this fabricpot so far

420-magazine-mobile163576835.jpg

Not much going on right now everything is smooth sailing!

420-magazine-mobile1398966628.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2111256098.jpg

She seems to be loving rhat new pot very healthy growth patterns again and just overall thriving!

Im still waiting for the timber kit their site says allow 7-10 days for framework kits today is day 10 so well see hopefully it ships soon.

So this journal has turned into a fresh start in alot of areas for me.
Ive essentially hit the reset button and
Upgraded in just about every way i can afford lol.

There is alot of new and exciting things happening in this journal compared to any grow ive done.

The cobs easily the hottest topic in the grow world right now.

Ive never used leds before so to me skipping right past the blurple "phase" from hid to cobs is exciting in itself!

Tho the scrog is not new i know how to use one now and im excited to put that knowledge to the test!

The 7 gal fabric pot which may seem like nothing at all but none the less im still excited.
Ive never used one but the results ive seen were more than enough.
Ive never grown a plant as big as im about to so this should be interesting.

The killawatt meter to help keep the tent as effecient as possible!

Mammoth p i recieved their free sample 2 bottles that should last me at least another 4 grows.
As much as this stuff is im excited to put it to the test and see just what it can do!

And finally yesterday i paid the shipping on a sample kit of Oregons Organics Nectar of the God's. Its in route and should be here next week monday.

Ill be putting the AN on the shelf for this one.

Ill use it the way their schedule says same with the mammoth p.

Not sure if i should use the bloombastic as a booster or just see what this nectar has on its own. I might just decide that when that time comes.
Or better yet you guys decide!

Ill be going in depth with the lights and the nectar when they get here.

Which is hopefully soon because im like a kid at christmas!

Oh btw the clones i took seem to be doing good none have died off and all seem to be very much still alive.
If these root ill be taking more cuts.
And probably even more than last time 10-12? At this point its just practice!

420-magazine-mobile281013388.jpg

Let me know what you all think and as always

Thanks for stopping by

Not much going on right now everything is smooth sailing!

420-magazine-mobile1398966628.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2111256098.jpg

She seems to be loving rhat new pot very healthy growth patterns again and just overall thriving!

Im still waiting for the timber kit their site says allow 7-10 days for framework kits today is day 10 so well see hopefully it ships soon.

So this journal has turned into a fresh start in alot of areas for me.
Ive essentially hit the reset button and
Upgraded in just about every way i can afford lol.

There is alot of new and exciting things happening in this journal compared to any grow ive done.

The cobs easily the hottest topic in the grow world right now.

Ive never used leds before so to me skipping right past the blurple "phase" from hid to cobs is exciting in itself!

Tho the scrog is not new i know how to use one now and im excited to put that knowledge to the test!

The 7 gal fabric pot which may seem like nothing at all but none the less im still excited.
Ive never used one but the results ive seen were more than enough.
Ive never grown a plant as big as im about to so this should be interesting.

The killawatt meter to help keep the tent as effecient as possible!

Mammoth p i recieved their free sample 2 bottles that should last me at least another 4 grows.
As much as this stuff is im excited to put it to the test and see just what it can do!

And finally yesterday i paid the shipping on a sample kit of Oregons Organics Nectar of the God's. Its in route and should be here next week monday.

Ill be putting the AN on the shelf for this one.

Ill use it the way their schedule says same with the mammoth p.

Not sure if i should use the bloombastic as a booster or just see what this nectar has on its own. I might just decide that when that time comes.
Or better yet you guys decide!

Ill be going in depth with the lights and the nectar when they get here.

Which is hopefully soon because im like a kid at christmas!

Oh btw the clones i took seem to be doing good none have died off and all seem to be very much still alive.
If these root ill be taking more cuts.
And probably even more than last time 10-12? At this point its just practice!

420-magazine-mobile281013388.jpg

Let me know what you all think and as always

Thanks for stopping by

Hey lootznboots, could be why my plants are doing so well. I started to use the mammoth and that's when my plants really took off. They love that stuff. Just follow directions on bottle..✌️

Hey lootznboots, could be why my plants are doing so well. I started to use the mammoth and that's when my plants really took off. They love that stuff. Just follow directions on bottle..✌️

Hey Lootznboots, I was told by a professional grower from Colorado that we shouldn't scrog until they flip to flower? What you say?....✌️

Back
Top Bottom