Losing taste and smell

Mr gar

I recently harvested my critical+ around 3 months ago and the taste is going away and also the smell .. it is my second time running into this problem .. I had made a pineapple kush one in hydro and one in soil .. I used canna aqua for the hydro and canna bio for the soil . The soil one turned out great as the hydro one also lost lost its taste . . 2 weeks before harvest I start flushing .. 2 to 3 weeks hanging upside down in a controlled humidity room set at 55 to 60 rh then into the jars .
please help
Thank you r

89626642-73FE-439C-8BDD-821E21BE2416.jpeg

I recently harvested my critical+ around 3 months ago and the taste is going away and also the smell .. it is my second time running into this problem .. I had made a pineapple kush one in hydro and one in soil .. I used canna aqua for the hydro and canna bio for the soil . The soil one turned out great as the hydro one also lost lost its taste . . 2 weeks before harvest I start flushing .. 2 to 3 weeks hanging upside down in a controlled humidity room set at 55 to 60 rh then into the jars .
please help
Thank you r

89626642-73FE-439C-8BDD-821E21BE2416.jpeg
Hiya Mr g.
It seems like you're doing everything correctly,you may want to look into long term storage solutions, some people here use Turkey bag style sealed storage?
I grow hydro and soil and have found in the past that certain strains didn't smell as strong in hydro, that's until I started using terpinator , that makes my hydro grown weed stink.

Back
Top Bottom