Lost and need help!

I have had my top feed drip rings at 4 waterings a day and at 130 ppm , but I found this was a waste of nutes but plants loved it so I have gone to 2 times daily and about 25 % run off .And I used my nutes at about 270 -290 ppm then .what are you using for water , I used r.o. water or distilled , witch has 0 ppm in it , I want total control of what my plants are getting in the water , you can buy a r.o. system for around $200 on Amazon - 5 stage system they work great .
20190102_090509.jpg

And yes the filters on my r.o. system need changing waiting for my order to come in for amazon , you can see how dark the pre carbon filter is a dirty brown color, this is how you can tell the system needs new filters as the canister is a clear colour instead of white .

the secret is 5.8 ph and 300 ppm or a tiny bit less is the secret it has never failed me , it doesn't matter what breed of plant you are growing as long as it is coco and watering (with nutes )every single day at least once and be sure every time you water (feed) that you have a good heavy run off you want to flood the pot till it pours out the bottom , coco is a form of hydroponic grow , do not treat it like soil .the coco ph will swing through the day (go up to about 6.2)and then you water (feed )again the next day and it brings it back to 5.8 with the watering (feed )
The float fills the tray and then refills the tray after water level is almost dry. Remo uses this system and that’s why I went this route. I needed something that can run 2-3 without me being there. I’m away sometimes up to 3 days and with the autopots the resi needs to refilled e dry 3-4 days in flower and 4-6 days in veg.

Sucks because I bought the autopots based on their review and 4 kits cost a shit ton of money. $1400 for the 4 autopot kits and $1200 in Remo nuts and all my medicine I spent 3.5 months growing is dieing off so fast I’m scared they will not make harvest

With out being rude , then coco is not the way to go as it need to be maintained daily , I would suggest a soil grow for the next grow as it can go 3-4 days with out being watered (feed) as soil holds it's nutes in where as coco doesn't hold any nutes in for long it dries out quick .

the secret is 5.8 ph and 300 ppm or a tiny bit less is the secret it has never failed me , it doesn't matter what breed of plant you are growing as long as it is coco and watering (with nutes )every single day at least once and be sure every time you water (feed) that you have a good heavy run off you want to flood the pot till it pours out the bottom , coco is a form of hydroponic grow , do not treat it like soil .the coco ph will swing through the day (go up to about 6.2)and then you water (feed )again the next day and it brings it back to 5.8 with the watering (feed )

Well it isnt now. I run flood and drain with coco. One resivor starts at 5.8 and over a two week period with fresh water add backs it will be 6.2 to 6.3 . Grow on brother, but feed. I push mine 1500 1800 ppm it's a weed.
OG.

that's what all these grow companies want you to do is spend your money with them , keep it simple good lights and good water , and good temperatures , that is all mother nature provides for them out doors and they thrive very well .

With out being rude , then coco is not the way to go as it need to be maintained daily , I would suggest a soil grow for the next grow as it can go 3-4 days with out being watered (feed) as soil holds it's nutes in where as coco doesn't hold any nutes in for long it dries out quick .

What maintenance??? I feed every day in coco nothing else. Coco can use more mag but not really sure there is anything to maintain on the daily. Done here brother. Rock on.
#badinfooncoco
OG

I am not saying it needs to be maintained every day I am saying , the ph and ppm`s have to correct to start with and it has to be watered every day at least once whether it is with a auto water system or hand feed and it needs to drain just like og 1969 said , he calls it draining, I called it run off , same idea just different words used .and yes cal mag is very important . they love a good amount of calmag

Well og 1969 obviously doesn't understand that every companies nutes are different as some are stronger(more concentrated) than others and some a 1 part nutes , 3 part nutes etc , the problem is you have nute burn so lower the nutes and see what happens , this is why when you change nute brand you will have to change the ppm`s you are giving your plants , I am not familiar with the remo brand but I know nute burn when I see it .I love these people who only read the last post only not the WHOLE conversation !!

Should I give them nothing but ph’d water for a few days in the resi ? I lower my ppm from 1000 to 830 and the plants starting yellowing the next day and every day more become fucked up

the smaller the plant the less nutes they need make sure there are holes around the bottom of the solo cups (lots of them ) so oxygen can get at the roots , and clones only need water till they develop a good size root system -no nutes and did you dip the clones in some kind of rooting gel eg clone ex , this helps prevent a air embolism and provides hormones that help grow roots and deters bacteria at the stem till the roots form . it is available on Amazon .
51Sgf7JKJlL._AA218_.jpg

less is more when it comes to plants until they really start to grow like crazy , then you have to play keep up and increase the nutes given, you have what they call nute lock -(over feeding )Give you plants 2-3 days of a very low dose of nutes and watch the new growth , what do you have to lose , they are already dying slowly , $100 bucks says I`m right !!

Should I give them nothing but ph’d water for a few days in the resi ? I lower my ppm from 1000 to 830 and the plants starting yellowing the next day and every day more become fucked up
Ps I said lower -800 is still way too high , try 300 ppm, yellowing is because there are nutes in the water the plant can't take in because the nute levels are to high of some of the other nutrients , to much of 1 nute eg- nitrogen will block other nutes out like calcium

what are the ppm`s of the plain water you are using ? to start with before adding the nutes .this will determine how much nutes you need to add to get to a specific total number of ppms , eg if the water is 50 ppm to start then you only need to add 250 ppm of nutes to get to the total of 300 ppm .this is why I like distilled water as I know it has zero ppm`s to start with .

I have had my top feed drip rings at 4 waterings a day and at 130 ppm , but I found this was a waste of nutes but plants loved it so I have gone to 2 times daily and about 25 % run off .And I used my nutes at about 270 -290 ppm then .what are you using for water , I used r.o. water or distilled , witch has 0 ppm in it , I want total control of what my plants are getting in the water , you can buy a r.o. system for around $200 on Amazon - 5 stage system they work great .
20190102_090509.jpg
I was using city water with ppm of 105 but just swapped to using the water from the ac and dehuifier.

Back
Top Bottom