420 Magazine Background

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

CraZysWeeD

Roots, rock n reggae!

Finally I got roots on my cuttings! This is from Guerilla. Chesse cuttings haven't shown any signs yet. Going to let them sit in the cloner for a while to get some more roots then straight in to 12/12.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Have you ever cloned an auto?
A few have tried it but I've never considered it worth my time. They're on basically the same clock as the original plant.

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019
Yeah, but the time your mother auto is healthy enough to take a cutting, she gonna be about ready to flower.
That clone will start flowering right as it is also trying g to push out roots. Any energy is gonna be focused on one or the other, they just don't have enough time.
:thumb:

Kismet

Some say go ahead. I say find another way! It only makes sense if you have one tent and need meds fast. Otherwise grow photos in that tent.
I don't mind throwing an auto in the flowering tent as long as she has some size already and the lights are superior.
Have you ever cloned an auto?
I am attempting to clone a dark devil auto just to reverse with colloidal silver. Otherwise i agree with cloning autos are a waste of time.

CraZysWeeD

Yeah, but the time your mother auto is healthy enough to take a cutting, she gonna be about ready to flower.
That clone will start flowering right as it is also trying g to push out roots. Any energy is gonna be focused on one or the other, they just don't have enough time.
:thumb:
That was well written words about that. Thx P! :)

colloidal silver
Do u think it works? Tried it yourself? :D

Top Bottom