Lost In The Fog

I love when u flood my journal with your thoughts. That's why I want to have my journal. :)

We will see how everything will work really soon. Today I "found" a pre drilled 15mm hole through my concrete wall I needed to get through with the new wiring. So now I have a dedicated power line in to the grow space. Should be able to load it with 3000W before the breaker goes.

What's left now is the move of everything in the old space to the new space. I made all preparations needed I think but It's always something I forget. I'm pretty amazed I'm still standing. Laying on the floor nailing wire isn't the best position for me but I think those local anesthetics doctor gave me this Wednesday helped a lot this week.

Update on the move is coming soon I hope.

New home, New hope... broken crazy. :lot-o-toke:

Been working my ass off all day long to complete this move in one day. It's still stuff to do, old tent which I will use for veg is still left in old closet. Will need to modify the depth of it with 4" to make it more spacious to move inside the closet. Won't be needing that big tent anyway for my vegging. But one never should say that... ;)

...: Eye candy :...

Drivers are raised 1cm from board to make heat dissipation easier.

Had some pH problems with my soil plants, first I thought it was the lights again but AB got me convinced it was the feeding. Been feeding them the same res mix as the airpots. 5,9pH they are back at 6,4pH now.

I made the discovery the other day why my Cheese clones are so low and strange... They are autos. :rofl: So now I cloned autos for the first time.

Clones in need of potting real soon, only one Ww didn't make it. New mothers Holy Punch and Spliff Berry looking great. Ready to take off any day now. Tomatoes looking great as well.

Oh, almost forgot the old mothers. They are looking stunning!!!

Now I'm going to get my ass blazed... :hippy:

:passitleft:

More custom fits! Today the vegtent entered the room. There is not much room left now. :)

From running it two days and nights now I'm extremely satisfied with the move. When I close the door to the workshop I cant hear even a fan or a whisper standing outside the door to growroom. But I need to fix some mufflers and more diffusion of the air coming through the false wall. I can clearly hear the fan when I sit with my laptop and 420, ;)

I wasn't expecting any miracles regarding the sound without any mufflers but It's a 100% better now than precisely at the front door.

The shortening of the tent was a success. The grow space is substantially bigger than in the other room. I think I will construct some sort of dryer inside this tent. I will build some sections and chamber.

Here is some pics of today's build.

u been busy ... looks pro ...

Thx man, it's been a lot of planing for this to fall in place. :)

Don't ever move! LOL on the auto clones :laugh:

Haha, never will. The only time I ever will move is from the city or from Sweden. :)

Yeah that Cheese auto really got me was completely convinced it was a photo. Now I know I never will try to clone an auto again. True lowriders.... ;)

Finally got the time needed to uppot the clones.

I had five airdomes that went in the pots with clay pebbles and perlite. These will be fed with 5,8pH solution from start. Gave them a first feed with Veg mixture from Canna. I will try to use this new tray to feed them from, have an idea of filling and keeping it in level with the AquaValve from the autopots. The valve need to be in the same height as the tray so if I can construct an adjustable fixture for the valve in a small pot and a hose to the tray then set the valve at the same height as I want the level in the tray it should work. It's only a matter of communicating vessels..... :thedoubletake: Will try to make a diagram of it some day. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Over to the pics...

so if i read correct you grow with a bottom feed hydro setup ??

Yeah that's the goal to do any way. Right now I haven't got any autopots in use, I'm trying to replicate the autopot in a larger tray to accommodate a larger number of smaller pots. I do have some in soil still, the old mothers and three other clones the rest of them is in perlite. They all live in 3,6L pots and will get bottom fed eventually.

Cheesier than cheese. I don't know what to do or think of these. Seems like they stopped growing now. Will probably leave them until the end of the month but this was not a hit. If I had known they were autos I wouldn't have bothered taking clones but now it's done... :straightface:

Made an insulated box for the airpump they give their fair deal of vibration, strange vibration. But now it's almost silent! Bought speaker damping egg packing style foam than breaks the sound waves. Will keep it away from my Cw's.:laugh:

I'm not sure this gives you the answer you want but its a try. I'm sure there are a lot of formulas I'm disregarding about airflow but I don't care. I'm positive it will work but I hope I get the effect I'm after, and that's stealth. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I love Shed . He is always trying for the black and white in growing. Always gray areas that work flawlessly without total comprehension. (meh). I will totally clone autos forevs. o_O

Back
Top Bottom