Lost In The Fog

Lol. Don't get a cat....especially if you're allergic. They do make for some funny pics though....
ORG_DSC08452.JPG

Also that's one crazy light you have there. Looks awesome!

full

Went to my old folks today for a weekly visit. Christmas is slowly starting to creep on us, got this Hyacinth today from moms. Put it reused Perlite in this copper pot, haven't decided if not or to give Canna boosters... :laughtwo:

Ikaros got his plumbing upgraded to some what more aerodynamic kind. The modded eccentric ducting is gone for the moment, this project is not by any means scrapped. Why I chosen a smaller ducting on Ikaros is to speed up the flow going through him and by that more effective cooling.
full

I also filled the res today and cleaned the filter between res and feeding trays. This is last 2 weeks of running, ~40L of filtering.
full

:blunt:

Cold and dry as fuck.

The dryness seems to be a common thing with turkey dinners. I only had it a few times and I cant say I'm super excited over eating it but I think it tastes chicken or un cocodrilo

Get a vibrator and avoid the sneezing and the need to take pills :).

or I can just listen to Ikaros purring. ;)

How is your mom doing? Say hi for me :ciao:

Sad to say worse again, seems to be stomach related again so she is scheduled for a check up the 16th. But other we are planning to go all three to pick up our 1/2 xmas pig, organic pig I might add! :laughtwo: A friend of mine have a hobby farm with some pigs and other household meat producers, they run everything eco by the book so its nice dealing with them.

I promised her to come and help her make Swedish meatballs also, besides this and grilled Ham makes up the basis for a Swedish Julbord dinner. Lots of other weird stuff of course but nothing resembling the half rotten herring. :laugh:

I do say I speak with you sometimes and she laughs and think its a weird thing having conversation with some one I never met. They are getting old... How is your dad doing? Did you meet during this holiday?

How many Watts are we looking at here?

I was just waiting for that question... If its maxed out we are looking at +500W and then some but I'm guessing the pucks are running 1,8A @48V (so 86W each times 3) 260W and the strips ~40-50W so almost 200W there also.

I think those Chilleds holds clusters of 200 inFlux chipset and the problem is all the heat they generate in that close cluster they sit in. That's why the heat radiation from them is so intense. Ikaros is really making the difference, tonight I'm only having 24C in growspace under the light. Its almost a little chilled for them... put in a heater tomorrow... :laughtwo:

That's respectable watts to be pushing in flower. What temp led's are they and how big is the grow space again? Sorry canna nerding again. :popcorn:

The temperature of all the lights is 3000K and 11 small hyper red diodes. The grow space is 2x4x5 feet. Never to nerdy for me Kismet. :)

Sorry to hear she's taken a turn again, but I hope they can get her in the right direction again. Didn't see my dad last week because of the holidays, but I'll be there Tuesday. He's the same or a bit worse in the memory department, but physically he's fine. He may outlive us all. :eek:

I hope so too, it's probably the intestate twisting again... and I think she needs to be aware of what she is eating but its hard I guess.

Sorry to hear about your dads memory, must be very hard for you. I have only a small memory of my moms dad when he passed I was very young but I still remember him shouting at us not remembering who we were at the end. It's real ugly when these things happen but we can only try to bring them back.

He will probably live along time still if he is ok, hope you get a nice day with him. I will try visit my moms this week as well, dad is climbing back in the backhoe again this week.......

When you make them are they just "meatballs"?

Oh no as soon as Crazy touches the dough they magically becomes Swedish.... ;) Do you eat them at all in the states?

The temperature of all the lights is 3000K and 11 small hyper red diodes. The grow space is 2x4x5 feet. Never to nerdy for me Kismet. :)

I hope so too, it's probably the intestate twisting again... and I think she needs to be aware of what she is eating but its hard I guess.

Sorry to hear about your dads memory, must be very hard for you. I have only a small memory of my moms dad when he passed I was very young but I still remember him shouting at us not remembering who we were at the end. It's real ugly when these things happen but we can only try to bring them back.

He will probably live along time still if he is ok, hope you get a nice day with him. I will try visit my moms this week as well, dad is climbing back in the backhoe again this week.......

Oh no as soon as Crazy touches the dough they magically becomes Swedish.... ;) Do you eat them at all in the states?
Every Ikea sells them here. I haven't had theirs. Lots of Swedes here and good cooks. My wife had cousins that cooked swedish meatballs and pancakes, pastries, and other things I can't remember now. It's been a while. Always my pleasure visiting them. The good old days.

Hey CraZ, your harvest looked fantastic! Is that Spliff Berry especially good for your neck?
Ikaros lives! Grow well with it. It's awesome! Maybe something internally in the airstream to start the syphon?

Every Ikea sells them here. I haven't had theirs. Lots of Swedes here and good cooks. My wife had cousins that cooked swedish meatballs and pancakes, pastries, and other things I can't remember now. It's been a while. Always my pleasure visiting them. The good old days.

Ikea got them and serve them all over the world, its great they spread the Swedish legacy over the world. Though I don't agree with their ways around every dam tax there is in the world. As a big producer and employer they should take this serious and invest in our future.

Great cousin there on your wife's side ;) I think we are very alike Swedes and Canadians. We seem to share the high tax system. :laughtwo: But that's what keep us afloat here, without that I would probably be homeless by now with this dam neck and nerves.

Hey CraZ, your harvest looked fantastic! Is that Spliff Berry especially good for your neck?

Yeah, weighed her in today at almost 70g. This is the best CBD hybrid I tested out so far, she is leaning towards blueberry Indica so its a nice body stone from it compared to Orinoco which is Sativa dominated and even higher THC than Spliff but not as effective in pain reduction on me. I like Sativa strains more and more but that's more for evolving my Nasa skills... ;)

Ikaros lives! Grow well with it. It's awesome! Maybe something internally in the airstream to start the syphon?

Hell YEAH! he does! I laid this venturi / syphon adventure on hold for now. I will trim Ikaros in first and then see if this suction is possible I have already turned down the fan another notch so I'm at 2/6 now from full power. So this maybe will give GretA the elbow room she needs without the scrubber sucking the Co2 out again. I might even get problem with heat again but the other way round, too cold. I had a drop in 3C when running the Co2 system and if its drops that again I'm down in the 20C's...

I would probably be homeless by now with this dam neck and nerves.
Ha. I've thought that. Lucky to have a system that is somewhat working. I've been put back together many times that 50 years ago would have put me out of the game. I was fortunate to make work to age 62 and knew to be frugal and save. We're ok I think
This is the best CBD hybrid I tested out so far, she is leaning towards blueberry
We're hitting on some blueberry right now for just those reasons! Spliff Berry huh? Have to give it a try.

Sorry to hear about your dads memory, must be very hard for you.
Not really. I've gotten used to it, so as long as he seems chatty I'm okay with it. He still has his friendly open personality!
He will probably live along time still if he is ok,
Jeez I hope not. He'd never have wanted to live this way.
Do you eat them at all in the states?
Every Ikea sells them here.
This ^ . Ikea, spreading Swedish meatballs across the world. I've never had them though. :)

I was fortunate to make work to age 62 and knew to be frugal and save.

Oh, it's so funny getting info about people here. Had no idea you were that "old", just pulling your leg... ;)

Great you feel that way, I wish I could feel that way. I'm almost 40 and soon out of a job and maybe insurance for that matter as well. I don't get how they figure to keep people here from committing crime against our laws if they put them on the streets?! A friend of mine thats gone through quite an ordeal with her health, cancer among others, got thrown out of the common social insurance we got. The doctors say she is to sick to work but not the government. They been real cottonmouth with me yet but that can turn over night with these guys.

We're hitting on some blueberry right now for just those reasons! Spliff Berry huh? Have to give it a try.

Great strain! Yeah the CBD/THC combo in this strain is unbelievable in medicinal value! Get it on your next sweet tooth list. ;)

He still has his friendly open personality!

That's great. Be happy for that, it could have been much worse with him throwing stuff around him and yelling he doesn't know either of your.

Jeez I hope not. He'd never have wanted to live this way.

This is a tricky thing... We never will truly know until we are there ourselves. But what can we do?

I've never had them though. :)

Ah. I wouldn't say they are any super gourmet food but normal descent household food on the plate. If you are ever in Ikea, try it. But it's not the best meatballs around by any means, the ones I make are much better, more meat any way. :)

Kali
full

Her stem has been thickening to enormous width last days, very interesting strain.
Seems no problem for her being that close to the lights. No signs of burnt wings yet...

SuperSkunk
full

She seems to have found Ikaros and homing in on him. Very nice growth in just three days.
I cut away the biggest fans to give her more light.

Guerilla Glue
full

Building her buds.

Cheese
full

Will let her go another week before chopping.

No new projects yet... ;)

Back
Top Bottom