Lost In The Fog

Got my shots today and I feel awesome again! :cool:

So my newfound energy quickly got in use for this hassle with my nutes. I emptied what was left in the tank, very dark and gooey stuff, washed the tank with hot water and got out even more black gooey stuff also washed the filter with backflow from a small pump so now everything is as clean as I can get it.

Mixed a new batch according to chart from Canna, new res tank is now 1,9ms/cm @ 6,01pH. I really hope this gets the tide to turn for them.

Kali's M is going down this evening or tomorrow. :p

overdue drive-by

a lot of the sativaish plants don't handle heavy fert's well. Some just like plain damn water.

give it a good flushing and 'depends on what your growing in' cut back to a 1/3 of normal if you are hydro. Straight water if soil.

They'll be allright... I imagine alot of those lower leaves are dying? She'll just have afew ugly leaves is all

GL and Keepem Green

a lot of the sativaish plants don't handle heavy fert's well. Some just like plain damn water.

give it a good flushing and 'depends on what your growing in' cut back to a 1/3 of normal if you are hydro. Straight water if soil.

They'll be allright... I imagine alot of those lower leaves are dying? She'll just have afew ugly leaves is all

Your drive-byes are new to late Cali...!

I have been noticing this for a while that Sativas don't like same strength of nutes, the funny thing is that Indicas or hybrids seem to cope with it in some strange ways, it wasn't until I went from my highest concentration of 2,8ms down to 2,4 they started to show these signs of too much... But it can also been that the residues in the tank got to a concentration were it started to affect them in such way it looks like over feeding.

Any way everything is cleaned now just need to clean the pot trays once more think I will do this today.

I'm now down to 1,8ms/cm @6pH in the tank.

That's great news Crazy! I'm so happy for you I could shake my plants in the air.:cheer:

Thx Shed! But leave the plants on the turf! :)

Next week I'm going for a EMG and SEP scans. This time they are inserting electrodes in my muscles so I'm not looking forward to it but it needs to be done in order for me to get the Botox injection.

always a day late dollar short.. '''' ask Miss J?? JK not.
Live, learn,,, die,,, forget it all anyways?

No worries i learned that lesson with my golden tiger was feeding her like the rest. She dropped all her fans one day and was like fuck you Kismet. :laugh:

Lol Kis! I'm soon giving up this idea with growing different strains and phenos on the same res mix it seems impossible to get all of them to appreciate same res mix. :p

Buds looking great on Kali's though and that what counts in my book, hoping to chop her down today or tomorrow.

That's what I'm experiencing personally after the x-mas feasting period... :p

Actually found out an interesting thing that might explain this. Replaced the EC probe on my pen yesterday and calibrated it and to my surprise my tap water had lost 0,2 ms/cm from my previous 0,4ms/cm. So I measured my RO filtered water and this was at 0,02ms/cm. The drop can be a result from the decommission of a older water tower this winter, I live very close to that tower so the chance of me taping it for my tap is highly likely before this.

So tonight I used straight tap water in my mix and landed it at 2,2ms/cm with nutes and cal/mag. Will let them suck on this a week and evaluate, the previous mix at 1,8ms/cm was clearly to lean for young Purple Kush.

In the middle of harvesting Kali's... What a plant insane 12" top colas on her, will upload pics soon!

....: Crazy Sweed... ...Crazy Weed :....

This is by far the biggest harvest I ever had, except these four tops there is a
bowl of popcorn sites that very fat as well. She was worth the wait she has now gone
+11 weeks in flower and I'm sure she could have handled another one or two
more weeks. She had a rough time with the nutes but its maybe thx to them the
big payout from her. This is a strain I will def grow more of but she would love it out in
the Sun. Exciting times ahead to land her on the scale. :)
full

The Proof +12"
full
full

Back
Top Bottom