Lost In The Fog

Sure looks like a fancier drawn version of mine from 10 pages back!
20180819_115752-jpg.1593300

Well the splitt is not going to take place at the pump. More like a few inches from the blocks. Going to try to learn something new in the making, never solder pipes before. Tried to get some flux in this little redneck town but everywhere they were not in stock. The last place was a plumber, he ordered some for me which arrives on Monday. I discovered I had a bunch of 9mm copper pipes, I'm planing of drilling holes in a bigger pipes and then solder them in place. The 10mm hose I bought will go over the small pipes and the other end in a push in connector to the ball valve and the same on the other end to the block. Then I'm able to tweak the flow with the ball valves.

So I don't understand why you say it's like your version, you insisted on without valves?

I didn't say anything about valves. My only point was to split the flow of the coolant directly from the pump rather than relying on the tubes to balance the pressure. Your original drawing was going to have much more flow to the central light (path of least resistance). My suggestion was that you split the water as you drew in your post from this morning.

Suit yourself! Personally I would rather have three hoses I never have to touch than have to reach into the tent and fiddle with a ball valve screwed into the top of my light to make adjustments :). And if you needed to kill the water to the light you could do it without reaching into the tent.

If that don't mean screw ball valves, I don't know what does.... I don't care. It is what it is and becomes what it will... just passed 100$ in parts now. :)

I meant valves at the lights vs at the pump. Doesn't matter anyway, you'll get it right with all the bench testing you do! It's not the money (if you don't mind spending it), it's the sense of accomplishment when you're done :thumb:.

Yeah I know what u mean shed. I know I will get there, it's not been a good day today. I have been home from work two days now. Can't handel the nerves. My ex stirs up the ones that got god connection and makes matters worse. Next week I'm gonna get this project on wheels again.

:passitleft:

I'm already thinking of upgrades. It would be real nice to have three of these to calculate the flow rate over the blocks. I have made an project with a hall effect sensor once and it worked great. They give out one pulse every time the flow passes a set value divide with time passed since the last pulse you get a flow rate in what time frame you set. Great arduino project!

Found some good aluminium profiles today that will be perfect for the ramp. Like 1,5" U profile perfect for hiding hoses and cables. Didn't get them home tho. An argument escalated to full on war over a table saw today with my x. So I took my bag and walked home from the summer house to the apartment. Nice walk if you feel for it. My body was shaking when I got home and it's only 3 or 4 miles. Lighting up with some vintage AK47 tonight. Quite good for pain if I remember...

Got to get my car fixed. Been thinking of trading it in against a Toyota Prius 2013. They are really cheap to own here. Think it will be perfect until my Forex trading is up to game, then I will come over to you guys in my own Jet. ;)

Back
Top Bottom