Lost In The Fog

Love that mold too @Kismet

My morning routine is always STRONG coffee and 2 ciggs. But I never smoke at my work. But now they have banned vaping too at my work. Fuckers, just snus is allowed. Feel it rather strange that they allow that.

Went to my local mechanic shop today and fetched my newly custom bent aluminum. 10$ for it, thought it was kinda cheap I got them precisely as I wanted, right length, height and thickness. Just need to drill some holes to fasten the strips. Will definitely letting them make me some more if there is any upgrades soon. :)

Love that mold too @Kismet

My morning routine is always STRONG coffee and 2 ciggs. But I never smoke at my work. But now they have banned vaping too at my work. Fuckers, just snus is allowed. Feel it rather strange that they allow that.

Went to my local mechanic shop today and fetched my newly custom bent aluminum. 10$ for it, thought it was kinda cheap I got them precisely as I wanted, right length, height and thickness. Just need to drill some holes to fasten the strips. Will definitely letting them make me some more if there is any upgrades soon. :)

Thinking the fins will dissipate the heat better??

I didn't know the hula girl was a real person, just thought it was a trinket.

Just say “No!” to new lights...and pumps...and Peltiers.

And now I’m stoned and reading about Jean Charles Athanase Peltier. I sense I’m about to go down a rabbit hole. Lol

It's hard to say no to that stuff........

That hole is very deep, trust me I almost been to the bottom. But I managed to get out of it.

Well, snus is just harming you, not the rest.

I don't think snus is that bad. I had a lot of problem with vaping, allergies and such. One of my eyes get very red and irritated it even develops a little wound in the corner. But I'm fairly sure its the propylen glycol. It's much better now when I mix my own e-juice with 80% VG.

Thinking the fins will dissipate the heat better??

It sure will. It's bent in 25mm fins and 40mm base for the new double rows inFlux I ordered. Will try water cooling them with ordinary 10mm water piping in the groove of the fins.

I didn't know the hula girl was a real person, just thought it was a trinket.

Yeah he got me on that too. I thought she was a plastic figure. :)

Back
Top Bottom