Lost In The Fog

Nutes and meters are an accepted exception to the no-spend rule.

—PERMITTED USE APPROVED—
I agree that general operational expenses are exceptions to the “no spending” rule.

I second the motion for approval.

—PERMITTED USE APPROVED—

I agree that general operational expenses are exceptions to the “no spending” rule. I second the motion for approval.

Haha, you guys really know how to cheer me up. Now we need @AngryBird s OK. But I guess two out of three is majority in this case. :)

I use my EC and PH meter everytime - the EC meter I got was really cheap, but is okay! Around 15€ I think :hmmmm:

This was pretty cheap as well 35€ I think. Usually order from MaxGrow in Polen. They are very cheap on nutes compared to Swedish growshops. The same meter cost 80€ there. The nutes 8€ in Polen and 15€ here. And maxgrow delivers with UPS. I literally hate the Swedish PostNord. If you pay for shipping to your front door you ain't suppose to need to get to a post office and bring it home yourself.

My tapwater has 800-900μS/cm what is veeeery high - use 50% osmosiswater and 50% tapwater - than i have around 400μS/cm...with nutes I'm @ ~900μS/cm...and the ladys love it.

I'm very ashamed, I work at the city water plant and don't know an exact number on my water. You said you had bad water right? Is this from a well or city water?

This was pretty cheap as well 35€ I think. Usually order from MaxGrow in Polen. They are very cheap on nutes compared to Swedish growshops. The same meter cost 80€ there. The nutes 8€ in Polen and 15€ here. And maxgrow delivers with UPS. I literally hate the Swedish PostNord. If you pay for shipping to your front door you ain't suppose to need to get to a post office and bring it home yourself.

That expensive? Ouch -.-

I'm very ashamed, I work at the city water plant and don't know an exact number on my water. You said you had bad water right? Is this from a well or city water?

City water.... here u can look in the internet of every City or regional water distributer what the water is ... which EC, PH and so on....think they have to do it here in germany

City water.... here u can look in the internet of every City or regional water distributer what the water is ... which EC, PH and so on....think they have to do it here in germany

Oh great, we are suppose to supply our citizens with info as well... but no law on how, so the lab tells anyone who calls if they need to know. We get those calls to the plant too. We got one lady calling once a month to tell us she is getting sick from the water and we need to do something. So we just tell her it's fine and drinkable... next month. The same. :)

Oh great, we are suppose to supply our citizens with info as well... but no law on how, so the lab tells anyone who calls if they need to know. We get those calls to the plant too. We got one lady calling once a month to tell us she is getting sick from the water and we need to do something. So we just tell her it's fine and drinkable... next month. The same. :)

Great :D but I think the highly value is at 2400μS/cm - so the water distributer just have to be under that. (but that would be unhealthy - read some that values above 1000μS/cm are even not good for humans.

Yes rules about water treatment is very generalized. Just should have and should not... I think In the future here there will be even more government control of such facilities here, these last years we had these droughts we have got more eyes watching us. We are suppose to control levels in water systems in our county and when there is no water to control we get penalties... these water laws, as we call them, were taken in action some in the 1800's. The levels were more stable than today.

Think we got penalties for like 10.000€ this year alone.

Update.

Plants growing and the last prun is already covered by new growth. Spliff berry is still producing fan leaves. Buds forming nicely on Ww. She is showing symptoms of some deficiency. I think it is manganese. It's part of the trace mix from Canna which I ordered the other day with EC meter. pH is steady at 6.5 Spliff berry is not showing any signs of any deficiencies.

Gg and Cheese are about to move in to the autopots but I think I will keep them outside of the water tray a few weeks until they have gained some height.

Here the signs of deficiency is visible, darker colors against the stem of the leaf and paler more towards the tips. The outer tip is almost burnt and brown.

Canna Terra Bloom and their program. Used half the dosage due to my hot soil, so it's going to be interesting to see how much EC I got in both the rez and the water tray. Been giving them water through the soil once a week. The lower part of the pots are filled with clay pebbles right over the air domes so the water is never level is never in contact with the soil in the pots. It's all based on the principle of capillarity for the soil to get wet. But by now the roots must be all over the air dome. Will be very interesting to turn the pots upside down and get a peek of the root system.

—PERMITTED USE APPROVED—
I agree that general operational expenses are exceptions to the “no spending” rule.

I second the motion for approval.

—PERMITTED USE APPROVED—
Yeah sorry..
I'm down with the flu and trying o make travel arrangement and arranging for where to stay!!!!

Back
Top Bottom