Lost In The Fog

Wasn't strong enough to take the 24/7 running? :eek::eek::eek:

I don't know whats the problem yet but something in the box has sprung the leak and emptied the reservoir. Then things start a chain reaction, the pump went dry so it's probably toast as well. When the cooling blocks in the tent don't get cooled the Epoxy start giving away... I'm not giving up on him but I need a back up system. So I went a head and ordered some more strips. :)

Digi-Key was out on the right H inFlux, Shed must have ordered the last ones. But I found another site Arrow that had them in stock so I get them overnight with Dhl. Four pieces of 8000Lm, 3000K. That should due for backup. :) F-ck my poor MasterCard. :rolleyes:

Arrow is where I got mine! I'm sure you will get that darned thing up and running again :thumb:.

Oh, great. I hope it works to ship to Sweden. I haven't got any confirmation yet. Got the L09 with double rows, I know the single rows are more efficient but I need lots of lm for as little money as possible right now to save this grow. I dosen't feel good right now with only 12000Lm... :adore:

I know I will get that dam Poseidon running again, but the dam blocks are toast... I think cooling the strips will be much easier than a large round disc like the Logic boards. I will most certainly use them again but not this run.

Some wise person said that...

You are that wise bird. :circle-of-love:

traditional Swedish Christmas dinner.
ulmust, beetrootsallad.... Mustard crust ham
Swedish meatballs i know . Homemade gravlax as well. Yum beet root salad sounds great what else consists of a traditional swedish xmas dinner?
o happy! Got news from my mom, she was on her kemo yesterday and they now say the cancer is gone! She is going to keep on with the treatment but It's so nice to hear... it's the third time she has beaten this decease! Going to make her a cake today and we are going to celebrate this! :)
What a relief CraZy !! So happy to hear for you:)
Arrow is where I got mine!
Wha?o_O Shed getting some new lights? Very exciting !!!
know I will get that dam Poseidon running again, but the dam blocks are toast... I think cooling the strips will be much easier than a large round disc like the Logic boards. I will most certainly use them again but not this run.
Crap sorry to hear Poseidon went down:confused:

What a relief CraZy !! So happy to hear for you:)

yeah it's wonderful. Best Xmas gift ever! :)

Crap sorry to hear Poseidon went down:confused:

It's a bummer but I'm sure I have him up and running soon again. But I decided to ditch the Logic boards for now. Easier to cool a strip with an ordinary water pipe than a big round thing.

Off topic, but have you tried these skorpor from Ikea?
19B6B991-4316-442D-8E67-8F1FC56ED50D.png
I’m trying to recreate a friends family recipe for cardamom skorpor, but keep failing. The problem is that a lot of American family recipes have changed over time and aren’t really the same thing that one’s ancestors ate back in Europe.

In this case I think the recipe has changed to be much sweeter. The recipe calls for sweetened condensed milk, instead of sugar. The addition of so much sugar and butter means that the dough doesn’t rise as well, making a very dense loaf of bread, and then when dried, it’s not crisp and crumbly, but rather hard as a rock.

Anyway, the reason I’m asking about if you’ve tried these from Ikea is because I’m trying to make something I’ve never tasted. I thought about trying to grab some to try, and then keep making adjustments to the family recipe to try to make it more like actual Swedish skorpor. But if they are crap, I’m not going to bother to make the trip (it’s about 30 miles away).

Sorry to hijack.

Sorry to hijack.

No worries Bb! Every comment is welcome here even if it's not related to the thread. Always feel welcome!

Skorpor is not my kind of thing but I do like hard bread it's the only bread I eat now days. So I can't give you a really good answer on that. But IKEAs stuff are fairly good compared to many other stores and now I mean their edibles. They probably blow air in the dough when mixing it to make more volume in the loafs. I can try to dig some for you, but you will probably have to remind me about it. My coworker is an Eco-Farmer and their family is very into making their own breads, I can ask him if his wife have some old recipe. :)

Crazy Labz time.

I think I manage to save the grow... Reperposed the aluminum sheet I used for the Logics last grow. Shortened the sheet to 500mm and fitted it on the frame in the tent. Thank god the Logics survived the heat. Depending on the time they went without cooling it must have been really HOT. So now it's back with 40000Lm plus the 12000 from the strips. Interesting to see what the temp goes up to tonight. :goodluck:

Updates on the plants later on tonight.

I'm going to be close to 100.000Lm with the H inFlux strips next week. Ordered some custom bent aluminum today. 40mm*25mm*2mm.

Good looking light build.

Thx Penny! It's a huge setback with Poseidon but there was nothing to salvage the cooling blocks with. I have to go back to the drawing board with this. Strips feels a lot easier to cool with water than these big boards. :D

I'm already at 28C in the tent so 5C increase direct without the water cooling. :eek:

Well the plants are happy and that what counts.... :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom