Lost In The Fog

Your stuck in an emergency situation, what gets you further a debit card and an "I promise I'll pay you when we get to an ATM" or I got cash I need gas/food/water/supplies etc... Was my point. Most folks don't have enough diamonds or gold to barter with and even less actually own any land. Even in Venezuela where there currency is literally not worth the paper it's printed on they still use it as a form of currency because it's a common hard item with a value associated with it. They just weigh it now instead of counting it.
There are still merchant's here that do not accept non cash payments of any kind. (My extended family runs a diner that's cash only.)
A society that deals only in easily traced and taxed digital transactions is not far fetched the majority of mine are after all. But face to face transactions exchanging a hard item with a defined though variable value are rapidly declining.

Money is based on trust, which is why people in many developing countries prefer USD and Euro over their own currency.

Mobile payment is huge in Africa, exactly because trust is so low there.
Think they started using mobile payment in the late 90's.

In western europe an north america it's very easy to start a company and you'll be able to get 30 days credit from many suppliers from day one :)

Your stuck in an emergency situation, what gets you further a debit card and an "I promise I'll pay you when we get to an ATM" or I got cash I need gas/food/water/supplies etc... Was my point. Most folks don't have enough diamonds or gold to barter with and even less actually own any land. Even in Venezuela where there currency is literally not worth the paper it's printed on they still use it as a form of currency because it's a common hard item with a value associated with it. They just weigh it now instead of counting it.
There are still merchant's here that do not accept non cash payments of any kind. (My extended family runs a diner that's cash only.)
A society that deals only in easily traced and taxed digital transactions is not far fetched the majority of mine are after all. But face to face transactions exchanging a hard item with a defined though variable value are rapidly declining.

That was very well put Turbo. I have started to use cash more in the extent its possible. It's very hard to use cash when ordering lights from Digi-Key or Arrow. :)

Pruned the girls tonight. They have really grown over last night. Tomorrow when I open the closet they maybe have come out of the tent. ;) It was almost too bright with my shades on. Think I'm dimming the light some when being in there from now on. Think there is about 70 - 80.000Lm right now. :)

Open the window and get rid of some of that heat!

26C right now. :)

I'm discovering the downside of the autopot. Don't grow different strains in them!

You got that right! I guess you could use the bigger pots, think there are two more seizes and they are single pots. With them you could raise one pot some. But you need to raise the reservoir over it to keep pressure for the valves. But it's doable! :)

I don't care in this little tent it's going to be cramped as it is. Running this perpetual is not an option I feel. Going to need the bigger tent again soon. Now I got very decent light for a veg tent. The old inFlux strips and another Logic 100 and the 80W 4200K puc. Just need another driver..... ;)

Nice clean defol on both.
:thanks:

Small update.

Already fixed a driver for the old inFlux. I knew I had a 24V driver and it delivers 4,2A perfect fit!

Forgot to update the babies yesterday. They are soon ready for the Autopots. I want to get up the big tent again but I think it's better to wait and do this after the holidays. There is people coming here this xmas so I don't want to raise more suspicion....

Took some closeups on widow. She is developing those buds nicely.

Back
Top Bottom