Lost In The Fog

Isn't it insured?! Unbelievable...

Sure. The problem is it takes a lot of time. Last time I met my doctor I gave her a permanent disability report to fill out. But she is like a 90 year old and from Bosnia. Nothing wrong with 90 year old people from Bosnia. But she lost the paper and filled out the wrong paper and mailed it to the wrong insurance agent. So I'm back at square one with that. But hopefully I can send the "wrong" paper to the right agent. Going to look this up tomorrow.

:eek:
That's crazy Crazy! Isn't this a permanent disability? I thought workers were much better protected there than here.

I know you would like to think that but our social security net have slowly been disassembled over a few decades now. They have now full right to get rid of me even the fact that the accident took place there. It's horrible. The man from HR department was very firm on that. I wish I even flipped more than I did at that meeting. The only good thing about it is that my social sick insurance have no limit so I can stay sick how long it takes. But probably be out of work in a while... they could stretch it for 6 months but if I have been like this for 3 years I will probably not get better.

Down to business!

Despite all the bad news today I'm feeling OK now after spending some time with the girls. The youngsters are coming along very nice. Thinned them out some more yesterday. I had forgotten how much work this is with so many plants in a small compartment. I don't know how I managed to make it look so good last time. :)

Guerilla Glue gives of a strong piney smell almost like a strong CBD smell or just hemp.

Spliff berry is swelling again. It must have been to much salts in they tray for her. I will now clean both the res and the trays every week when mixing new nutes. Don't know how these CDB strains look when they are done, is it the same signs as always? Amber pistils and cloudy trics? She is as old as Ww 17/10 so she is soon 90 days.

90 year old doctors should have 50 year old assistants to do the paperwork!

Yeah, at least. :)

Oh I'm independent... and I have pretty good check with the legal rights. They do it by the book..... But I'm not done there yet. I'm going to give them hell in trying to get rid of me. :)
Go give them hell!! There must be a loop hole... Let me dig some

Go give them hell!! There must be a loop hole... Let me dig some

I will dam try to find it. Today I explained everything to my so "understanding" co-workers. They felt sorry for me, but that's quite not what I want. I have already almost excepted my conditions since the accident so this is no BIG news for me about them trying their best to lay me of. It's been going on for a while but yesterday I got the time frame for it, about 6 months if I'm not back to what my employment states me to do. This is something I almost can exclude right now. Except for my 8h work days I'm suppose to have one week a month on call, the time I'm not at work, and be on standby day and night. My conditions makes this impossible due to I have to rest my neck and body from all the pain I got.

I'm there for very skeptic to the idea that I would get so well in 6 months in our health care to be able to perform such a comeback. I feel OK about it and I don't want any one to worry about it, if U would do. ;) I always manage to crawl my way forward and I will do this time too. Today I have posted the right permanent disability report to the right insurance agent so I should get some clarity in how my financial situation may look in the future soon.

Been looking for a box to send u the light in but I haven't found any yet but I haven't forgotten it... it's in the pipe. :)

All caught up! Belated Xmas, New Years and bday wishes! Capricorn here too, dec 31st... ruined New Year’s Eve for my mom :rofl:

Sorry to hear about your workplace woes! That would be illegal here in Canada, it’s one thing if you hurt yourself at home, but getting hurt on the job is a different story. Disability lawyers make a killing... I can even quote the commercial I’ve heard it so many damn times... “at my law firm, my team of lawyers only gets paid when you get paid! So give us a call and remember, there are no bad questions”..... lol fight tooth and nail! You’ll get what’s deserved!

Plants are looking stellar and congrats on your white widow harvest!... probably be February by the time I make it through the rest of my subbed list... so happy early valentines :rofl::rofl:

:passitleft:

You have been very eager to follow up my thread Pj on all the likes. It's very encouraging to keep filling in new posts about the grow then. But you don't have to feel u need to like every post, it's free to jump in any time just like Shed's journal. :high-five:

There has been some very heavy cases against employers here in Sweden the last few years. People who die in accidents on wood and paper mills. The greedy employers walk away without any penalty what so ever. The people affected are forced to live of our social insurance, it sounds more glamorous than it is with social insurance. For me this would mean a drop in income from a good month, with my on call extra pay 30.000kr after tax (~3000$), to ~1500$ I will probably live but would more could I do? :hmmmm:

I know! GROW copious amount of ganja man. :yummy:

I now know what it will say in the paper when I'm looking for rent.... :rofl:
Free rent and more room to grow!

Had the girls outside of the tent today. I wanted to move Spliff to front row now, think she will def yield more than ww. Weighed up Ww today and I'm almost embarrassed to give out the yield on her. This is not even dried, 45g. Would guess 25g dried. But this is what happens if one puts an auto in 12/12. :goodluck:

I want to find a good gene for cloning and running sog with, oh did I mention heavy yield too. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom