Lost In The Fog

I hear ya on the social media crap. I just use alternate emails for anything weed related:hookah:. Haven't bothered with a vpn
It may be legalish here but that doesn't mean I want every one else to know what I have going on.

I believe your auto pots are typically referred to as a sub-irrigated type on the whole drain to waste topic.

:Rasta::theband::ganjamon:Bang those drums.

You guys are the best friends one can wish for. Thank you for all your support. =)

hear ya on the social media crap. I just use alternate emails for anything weed related:hookah:. Haven't bothered with a vpn
It may be legalish here but that doesn't mean I want every one else to know what I have going on.

I believe your auto pots are typically referred to as a sub-irrigated type on the whole drain to waste topic.

:Rasta::theband::ganjamon:Bang those drums.

It's just a matter of time before folk starts the day with putting on their augmented reality goggles and run their head straight in to a brick wall. While I sit on some porch stoned, toothless and playing the banjo. I hope you guys sit there along side me holding the pace for me. ;)

Talking about emails, I used my work email last time I ordered seeds... didn't get the picture of it until I got the confirmation on my work phone...... luckily they have a few thousand employs so I don't think anyone noticed. Kinda typical when I go to the lengths of getting a VPN..... typical stoner... :rofl:

Sub-irrigated system, nice name for a simple yet effective system. Since I downed the pH it really started happening shit. Will do a proper update when things calm down here. Getting close to harvest and robbing the moms for cuttings.

Thought I start with showing my new light configuration. With the new 320H driver I just got I'm well over powered at the moment. This configuration is capable of emitting over 500W. :snowboating:

Plants will be updated later today.
:hug: looking good.. Hope finger is ok.

Hope finger is ok.

Finger is better, it will take some time to heal completely. Cut real deep and bled over the hole kitchen.... :)

Update time!!!

First off is the mothers, today I cut off four future clones on each White Widow and Kush.

Girls in bloom...

Clones started showing signs of yellowing last week, took the advice from our lovely @AngryBird to up the nutes. So this new mixture is 7,5ml/1L Terra Canna Bloom nute, 5ml/1L Canna Booster 3ml/L cal/mag additive. Res pH is 5,8@2ms/cm or 1,25TDS.

Interesting is the later taken clones from Cheese are really LOW in growth. Gg's took of quite good in height.

This is the clone with perlite growth medium. She demands roughly 1,5-2L of mix a day now.

Older girls, Cheese and Gg are swelling much better now with the lower pH and nute boost.

Nice:) Everybody looks like they enjoy life. :love:
I need to find the post about the LEDs, /stronger lights more food...
But, it takes a lot of reading back in journals..
So sry :kisstwo:
Do you see a difference for better?

Nice:) Everybody looks like they enjoy life. :love:
I need to find the post about the LEDs, /stronger lights more food...
But, it takes a lot of reading back in journals..
So sry :kisstwo:
Do you see a difference for better?

Yeah they seem happy everyone is growing faster now and since the lowered pH they drink a lot more than before. It's to early to say about the raised nute ratio but I'm sure they like it. Will be nice to see some new growth on the clones in bloom, they should produce new greener leafs soon. I'm hopeful! :)

Glad the finger is healing! Love the "crazy" light build. What size tent is it going in? Air cooled this time? ;)

Cut my finger in the kitchen when using a potato slicer... dam sharp Chinese blades. Hope Trump stops the import on those as well.

Crazy as always. Yes, its air cooled for the time being... Doubt I will manage to run this in the summer as it is. Now I'm stable at 26-27C in canopy with this rig as tight to the ceiling as it gets.

I think Graytail nailed it when he said more food was the solution to the deficiencies seen with new lights. Certainly worked for the Sour G.

Yeah I hope this will work for me too. The damaged leaves I have no hope they will recover but the new growth looks promising.

Another thing that's in my development department is to be able to fill these new trays I bought with correct level of nutrient for the smaller pots I got for the clones. I'm thinking of up-cycling the aqua valves from the autopots to be used with these new trays. But I don't want these big valves to interfere with the pots surface on the trays......

Back
Top Bottom