Lost In The Fog

Sorry for the lack of updates lately if some one is missing them, had very little energy to do anything.

Holy punch got a big haircut after her final stretch. Think I need to lower her some she is really close to the light now. Got four clones going from Spliff Berry in veg right now and the mother is in bloom. So soon I will have my meds again, been medicating with Cheese the last weeks and its really good for my pain.

These pics are about a week old now so I will try to take some new ones this week and update with. Enjoy these ones....

These 6 ugly no veg clones yielded 54g in total so almost 10g per clone. No price winners but now I know how much to expect with no veg.

I get burnt on posting sometimes... But I never learnt to write dates on labels,,, so I gotta keep a journal.......

Couple solid looking buds in there... Good SOG candidates........

I get burnt on posting sometimes... But I never learnt to write dates on labels,,, so I gotta keep a journal.......

Couple solid looking buds in there... Good SOG candidates........

I got tired of guessing all the time, this way I know exactly. :)

Love that dymo labeler, but the tape is expensive like 20$ for 7m....

Looking good Crazyweed. I really like your Holy Punch.
Yes that Holy Punch is a looker!

I got to say I love her too so far. But cloning her seems like another story I got ONE sad clutting that got roots now from eight tries. Hope she tastes as good as she looks. :)

Thx again guys I needed that right now!

:passitleft:

Dunno but I have found it to be true. My AK-47 will root in a cup of water, and some of the others take 3-4 weeks in my ProMix cups.

I hope you're feeling better soon Crazy :Namaste:

Yeah Kush and widow clones the same. They take off almost right away. I put another order of seeds together now for my meds. Thought about Candida awhile but I will order a test seed from four of MMJ Genetics.

Thx Shed, I hope I will feel better soon as well. Hate living in this nightmare...

No clue why, same with sex reversal.

:laugh: but why does any one want to reverse sex on their plants? Is it if say I would like to have a male to pollinate and only have females?

Some are clone only so if you don’t want to cross it with something you reverse sex. It’s also good for locking in traits of a female plant at the beginning of a breeding program.

Back
Top Bottom