Lost In The Fog

Everyone coming along nicely!

Cruising... Trying to keep it rolling. :)

Gave the Veg tent some care today. Up potted the Holy Punch cuttings I finally got to root today. I'm also planning to get one auto Cheese outside this summer. Keeping her in the veg tent a few weeks before I plant her outside. Planing to set her in the middle of a small patch of Poppy I just seeded. :yummy:

Looks like a great lineup, how many going outside?

Well thought I just place the Cheese outside but maybe one of the Spliffs as well I don't know yet. I want to keep them in my sight so I cant have too many or it will be too obvious what I'm up to... Still live in a country were even possession is illegal. So I don't want to risk too much. But we will see. :)

Thank you for having so many SB clones. I don't want you going without meds Crazy!

Yes, up to speed with SB clones at last. I will try always having at least one going in bloom all the time now. But I want to try some more cbd and I think I will order some of MMJ genetics strains. Orinoco (OR-1), Nagual (NG-1) and Nightingale (NN-1)

The Nagual has a 1:1 ratio just like SB so I hope that is a great strain for me as well.

Got any Candida tried out yet?

Today I made the exchange from a simple 5" split with hoses to this beast. The sound level in the room next to the grow decreased considerably the only thing I would like to have a solution for is the sound from the air injections in the pots it can easily be heard standing outside the grow. Any one got any ideas? :)

A tabletop waterfall/fountain. The water falling will cloak the air sound and will confuse the ear.

Haha. I never would have got that without those links. :)

Any one heard anything good things about these strains? I meant to get candida but I had such a bad experience with her last time so I though to try some of their other price winners. The Orinoco is suppose to be energetic so that will be fun to try. Think I will try her first of these, maybe I clone her.
:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom