Lost In The Fog

I was only looking at CBD-only strains and the Candida was the most stable.

The Orinoco is CBD:THC 1.5:1, the Naugal is 1:1, and the Nightingale is all over the map, so that one is a complete crapshoot!

The ratios makes it interesting. I remember I enjoyed mixing Candida with more THC potent weeds. I like the Spliff Berry and she is also 1:1....

Sure appreciate stable strains such a difference when cloning... Kush and Widow never go wrong but this Holy Punch is almost impossible think my clones are slowly dying now... :(

That Nightingale could be another hustler like that. We will see as it unfolds, will probably grow the Orinoco first and the others after summer.

Hey CraZyWeed, I lost 2 Holy Punches. What's going on with yours? They looked good last I saw them.

Hey Otter! :ciao:

They seem to slowly fade away in the perlite pots.... Think they been in the pots for one week or so now.

They all got their share of thrips lately but I have upped the dose of Canna Cure in the spray again. Tried to cut the Canna and introduce alc in the spray but it seemed to have lost its effect to the bugs so now I'm back to recommended dosage again. Try to determine the source of the thrips, they seem to effect the perlite plants more than the soil ones. Can my open water surface be a breeding ground for them?

Hey Otter! :ciao:

They seem to slowly fade away in the perlite pots.... Think they been in the pots for one week or so now.

They all got their share of thrips lately but I have upped the dose of Canna Cure in the spray again. Tried to cut the Canna and introduce alc in the spray but it seemed to have lost its effect to the bugs so now I'm back to recommended dosage again. Try to determine the source of the thrips, they seem to effect the perlite plants more than the soil ones. Can my open water surface be a breeding ground for them?
I don't know about the breeding ground. Could be. My two were born pure white, lived for a day or so and died. They were part of a 5 deed drop. The 3 other Mama Mia seeds grew and are growing very well today. I'm feeling genetics are in play with this one. I wrote the sellers and they said because of laws they couldn't talk to me about it. They gave me the web addy of a seller to contact and I did. They blew me off. I won the seeds so I don't have a cash issue with anyone but I'd like to know what's going on. If there's a way to get them grown better I would have wanted to know. I hope you figure what's happening with yours.

I don't know about the breeding ground. Could be. My two were born pure white, lived for a day or so and died. They were part of a 5 deed drop. The 3 other Mama Mia seeds grew and are growing very well today. I'm feeling genetics are in play with this one. I wrote the sellers and they said because of laws they couldn't talk to me about it. They gave me the web addy of a seller to contact and I did. They blew me off. I won the seeds so I don't have a cash issue with anyone but I'd like to know what's going on. If there's a way to get them grown better I would have wanted to know. I hope you figure what's happening with yours.

Sad story Otter... What medium were you growing them in? The mother plant sits in ordinary household soil and she is doing great between the thrips waves. One thing about both her and Spliff Berry is they don't like my hot nute program which everybody else is wanting under my high power leds. I usually feed them with 50% RO and 50% tap water then I get 0,4 ms/cm and add nutes to 2,2-2,5 ms/cm @ ~6 pH. Either Punch or Spliff like this feeding so I add 50% tap water to down the ms and raise the pH some. Took a while to find that balance for them and now they like it. But I guess you never came that far with yours....

I heard both positive and negative things about Green House Seeds strains, some said its the best genes they ever grown and others have gotten totally ruined plants. But its always good and bad things when trying new strains that what makes it interesting.

Wish I could mail you a clone man. :Namaste:

Sad story Otter... What medium were you growing them in? The mother plant sits in ordinary household soil and she is doing great between the thrips waves. One thing about both her and Spliff Berry is they don't like my hot nute program which everybody else is wanting under my high power leds. I usually feed them with 50% RO and 50% tap water then I get 0,4 ms/cm and add nutes to 2,2-2,5 ms/cm @ ~6 pH. Either Punch or Spliff like this feeding so I add 50% tap water to down the ms and raise the pH some. Took a while to find that balance for them and now they like it. But I guess you never came that far with yours....

I heard both positive and negative things about Green House Seeds strains, some said its the best genes they ever grown and others have gotten totally ruined plants. But its always good and bad things when trying new strains that what makes it interesting.

Wish I could mail you a clone man. :Namaste:
I used Michigan M3 Mix, an organic super soil I've used for a couple of years. I know greenhouse probably gets lots of folks wanting to rip them off, maybe they don't warm up to people when they have questions. I didn't ask for anything but an opinion of why they would act like they did. There's good and bad everywhere, I'll still use them for a good product.

Update in vegtent. Spliff clones are doing great, Punch clones stalled in growth but the newer growth looks green. Been feeding them just tap water through medium and veg mixture in the tray, Airdomes engaged.

All cuttings have nice developed roots by now and will be potted tomorrow, think I will do some in soil as well. Punch will def be in soil this time.

Summer is getting crazy here now, 30C in tent at night when running day cycle for them... getting hot.

Any one else watched Chernobyl series on HBO, if u haven't I will def recommend it! :blunt:

Next generation is coming along nicely, and those ones in the cloner are crying out for nutes! Good luck with the heat. Maybe there's a way to water-cool the lights?

I know I'm a little behind from everything passing through here...

Water cooling is too simple... Been sketching on a liquid nitrogen system. :laugh: Posseidon is in pieces and wont fit this rig I got now. Been thinking of opening up another fresh air intake direct in line with the lights but I will probably need an AC running in my workshop anyway. See how long this is doable before I do anything.

Have been experiencing big heat problems last few nights, I think it peaked at 32C. Went out and bought a big desk fan that blows air in from the window in my workshop and took up another hole in the wall for the upper 4" vent hole in the tent so it should lower the temps some now. Also lowered the plants as low as possible now.

The new oscillating clip on fan I bought a few months back for my veg tent was toast also... it runs but it wont oscillate and it makes rattling noises so I bet it calls it some day. Mailed my supplier so hopefully they will send me a new one.

So cause of all this the bloom tent plants have received massive heat stress, cut away lots of leafs on Holy Punch and Spliff Berry. They have at least three weeks more to go before harvest. Hope I will get some descent meds out of it any way. Pics of the mayhem will come...

Some positive vibe is veg tent is now full of clones ready to go!

Did the last potting of the cuttings everyone made it so far!

4 Spliff Berry
3 Holy Punch
4 O.g. Kush
3 White Widow

Got baby Orinico downstairs in the veg tent. Will use her to clone some first and then bloom her later in summer if I'm still able to run in the heat. This coming week its suppose to drop in temps so I might have time to install the Ac in my workshop. I'm not looking forward to this summers electric bill.
:lot-o-toke:

Might have a move up ahead later this year. If everything goes well I might be sitting in my own dream house this winter. But there is a lot of ifs to overcome before that....

Back
Top Bottom