Lost In The Fog

Move? You finally got the place to yourself! Or you mean after your poor blessed parents throw off their mortal coil...

:laugh:

They want to move before winter this year but there is a lot of ifs before I get there. First of all if I can get a loan for the place if I'm out of a job by then. So I'm not jumping yet but if it would to be true I have all the possibilities in the world to make my hobby my full time job.

:lot-o-toke:

Spiked temps yesterday again 29,9C so I took out another Chilled from the equation hopefully this will get temps down even further.

I observed a strange thing yesterday under the hot lights one of the Chilleds was running considerably hotter than the other never measured with the IR but felt the plate was much hotter on one of them. This is the third Chilled that was first taken out a few days ago so it should run normal except it got one red dead eye... so it should be even more chilled. :laugh:

Should have 4*45W from inFlux and another 90W from Chilled so 270W in total.

Got my 7 shots of anesthetics in my head and neck today so after that I got home and puffed some hastily dried Spliff Berry and poof the pain was considerably better. Usually feel totally beat from those shots so this was so nice.

:yummy: Spliff Berry 4 ever:yummy:

Good to hear! I hope the shots last a while for you. Nice job getting the tent cooler. You gotta figure that cutting down the size of the grow for the summer is still better than those who have to shut theirs down for three months because of the heat!

Thx Shed your support and words mean alot to me! Getting the shots is ok but the evening that same day is another hell to get through, the pain from the shots when the anesthetics goes away is tremendous but thankfully this time I had some Sb to cure it with so I managed quite well yesterday. Today, day after shots, is much better the effect usually last a week or so. Now she (doctor) will send me to a pain clinic this summer for botox shots in the same regions as the shots she gives me. Exciting to see how that will affect me....
:meditate:

Tomorrow is the biggest summer holiday for Swedes, Midsommar, so happy Midsommar to you all! :ganjamon:

Enjoy your schnapps!

I stay away from spirits, I sometimes take a glass of wine or a beer but I'm no longer a friend of the alcohol. I stay with my Cheese and Spliff Berry.
:ganjamon:

A woman in my office got pretty good migraine relief from botox shots. Not amazing, but worth spending the money on (wasn't covered by insurance). I know your pain is different but it's definitely worth a "shot"!

Thats what my doctor keeps saying! I think even these anesthetics she gives me helps but the first 24h hours is hell to get through. Today I'm already sour again but my brother and I was out riding his Mb cab yesterday so I know were it comes from but it was worth it. :)

Happy Midsommar to you too! But wouldn't mid-summer be sometime in early August?

No now is the time here were we have most daylight of the year. Now it stands like this for one week and then it starts to get darker again, its hard having only 3h of darkness at nighttime when trying to sleep this time of year. But maybe your midsommar would be in early August?

My daughter in law is getting them botox shot for cluster headaches... She said they seem??? to help.. but her intake of oxy's pills has climbed abit. Shes' doing more pills after she had her series of shots.......

Any way that you can enclose them lights in say like a 8" cool tube with a fan on one end the pushes the hot air out the vent hole on the top of the tent?

In a 5'x5' tent,,, I run my 1000 watt dimmable in a 8" cool tube before,,,, and it kept heat to a minimal. Sure I had to dial it down on the hot days but worked..

Right now I'm growing in a spare bedroom and my air intake comes from the crawl space under the house,, which is the coolest air in the house period. I intake from under the house and exhaust the warm air into the attic... Feels like an AC unit coming up outta the floor.. I have a Dustshroom covering that intake to help keep out mold and mites....... And I have a high output fan setup on the ceiling pumping air into the attic,, which pulls cool air out from underneath. Max temp I hit are 82-84 degrees with 3,000 watt of HID lights...........

You'll figgure it out.. GL and Keepem Green and cool..........

My daughter in law is getting them botox shot for cluster headaches... She said they seem??? to help.. but her intake of oxy's pills has climbed abit. Shes' doing more pills after she had her series of shots.......

Any way that you can enclose them lights in say like a 8" cool tube with a fan on one end the pushes the hot air out the vent hole on the top of the tent?

In a 5'x5' tent,,, I run my 1000 watt dimmable in a 8" cool tube before,,,, and it kept heat to a minimal. Sure I had to dial it down on the hot days but worked..

Right now I'm growing in a spare bedroom and my air intake comes from the crawl space under the house,, which is the coolest air in the house period. I intake from under the house and exhaust the warm air into the attic... Feels like an AC unit coming up outta the floor.. I have a Dustshroom covering that intake to help keep out mold and mites....... And I have a high output fan setup on the ceiling pumping air into the attic,, which pulls cool air out from underneath. Max temp I hit are 82-84 degrees with 3,000 watt of HID lights...........

You'll figgure it out.. GL and Keepem Green and cool..........

I guess the shots numb some of the pain but not all, my pain climbs the same day I get my shots but the day after its substantially better. The things I'm most interested in getting down with this botox is the ringing inside my head and my over sensitivity for certain sounds. If I sit and watch tv a certain voice pitch or sound starts to irritate my eardrum to the point were I almost feel like throwing the tv out... hopeless. This symptom can come anytime but more when I get tired and have much pain.

Been thinking of cooltubes as well. When I was builing microsetups for one plant I always used glass to isolate the heat from the growspace. This is a little to big for me to try build an isolated compartment for the lights but sure a cooltube might work. I even shut down the last Chilled now and only run 160W of inFlux strips this is keeping the heat to a maximum of 28C.

You got your setup dialed in I hear, glad you are able to run under these extreme conditions. Crawl spaces and cellars are a perfect way of getting cold air. Last summer I constructed a poor mans AC for the summer house, a fan blowing cold air from the cellar up through the flooring to the cabin, worked like a charm. So I know what you are getting with yours. Wish I had those possibilities here. But I might think over this layout in the future.

Glad you stopped by Cali! :passitleft:

But maybe your midsommar would be in early August?
We're both in the norther hemisphere so we're on the same clock, if differing hours of daylight because of how far north you are. I was just thinking that Midsommar looks like it translates to "the middle of summer." Halfway between the first and last day of summer...never mind!
for cluster headaches
They have just approved a new medication called Emgality for cluster headaches Norcali. See if she has spoken to her docs about it.

Hey Crazy...just checking in on you! Hope you're well.
:Namaste:

That's so nice of u Shed to think of me! It's ups and downs, most part downs. Had a real week of pain last week so I'm still recouping from that. Got mail from the pain clinic I'm about to go to, they want questions answered about every aspect of my life but its for the good I know. Hope everything is well in your part of the world!

Indoor grow is not doing great, better than last week any way we got a real heat wave so they took a beating but they are slowly recouping as well as me.

Outdoor Cheese is doing great in the sun and I have big hopes on a nice harvest in a month.

Been having some better indoorgrowing weather this last week so they are looking better now, I also made a new recepie for bug spray. I add some drops of Pyrosol in a sprayer with the Canna Cure, this works so much better. Will be super careful with the plants that are close to finish, and shower them of before harvest. But now I feel I have the thrips under control.

Outdoor Cheese is doing so well in the sun, when the sun shines... Giving her just Canna Terra base nutes and nothing else no boosters or additives. She stands in an old compost so I don't know if her roots ever will come down to the good wormy stuff underneath her but she looks awesome right now. I really hope she is left alone by bugs and people for that matter as well.

Hope everything is well in other parts of the world feel like I'm slowly coming to an status qou now with everything.

Cant miss Holy Punch in this pic its the tall one, on the left of her is two Spliff Berry and others are Kush and Widow in different stages. Been repotting them in autopots and doing a run in soil again. Ordered bigger pots for the autopots trays, they are higher than these 8,5L so the new ones accommodate 15L of medium. Will try placing the rez tank for the pots outside of the growroom in my workshop for easy access.

Crazy out
:ganjamon:

Glad your weather is cooperating Crazy! And good thing you got the thrips under control. No idea what Pyrosol is even after a google search, but I'm glad it's working.

Now tuck that huge-ass HP fan down...it's blocking the colas below!

I'm thinking of ditching that Hp, I got two more in veg right now and this one in bloom really blasted of towards the light so I'm not happy with the canopy right now should have topped her as well.

Sounds like it might be a pyrethrin based solution.

Yeah sorry guys its Pyrsol, and yes its pyrethrin. It's the only thing that seems to be keeping them in check. I guess the Canna Cure does its job if one doesn't have an infestation of them. I still think the cause of them all is my open surface water which the pots sit in so I'm migrating over to the autopots again, with them there is no way the bugs can get down to the water table.

The concentration of pyrethrin/pyrsol I use is very, very diluted so I don't think it will cause any problems for me if I don't spray the buds the same day I will harvest.
:cough:

Back
Top Bottom