Lost In The Fog

Thanks for spelling it again, Swede! Now it pulls up in searches. It’s all in Swedish, but at least now Google knows what I’m asking about. Lol

The amount of pyrethrins that are taken up systemically through a foliar spray is quite small. As long as you stop prior to harvest and wash your buds, it shouldn’t be a problem. Technically pyrethrins are food safe for humans, but I don’t think they mention safety of smoking anything treated with it. They mostly mention its use on vegetables when they talk about safety for consumption.

Technically pyrethrins are food safe for humans, but I don’t think they mention safety of smoking anything treated with it. They mostly mention its use on vegetables when they talk about safety for consumption.
This ^

I stay away from pyrethrins as they are a banned pesticide for cannabis in a few legal states. If you're going to use it I would stop once you see pistils. Bugs should be gone by then anyway.

Thanks for spelling it again, Swede! Now it pulls up in searches. It’s all in Swedish, but at least now Google knows what I’m asking about. Lol

The amount of pyrethrins that are taken up systemically through a foliar spray is quite small. As long as you stop prior to harvest and wash your buds, it shouldn’t be a problem. Technically pyrethrins are food safe for humans, but I don’t think they mention safety of smoking anything treated with it. They mostly mention its use on vegetables when they talk about safety for consumption.

This ^

I stay away from pyrethrins as they are a banned pesticide for cannabis in a few legal states. If you're going to use it I would stop once you see pistils. Bugs should be gone by then anyway.

Thx guys for your involvement in this.

I only take a few mills of the already diluted Pyrsol spray and add to one liter of tap water along with 30ml of Cana Cure so the effect of the Pyrsol is limited. I used the spray one time undiluted and all the leafs got very fat and greasy from it and this is not the case when diluting it this much. Will definitely not use it last week before harvest and shower the plants of carefully before harvest.

Hopefully I wont have to use this spray for so long more, noticed when I started introducing the auto pots again the thrips are residing some and concentrating on the plants sitting in "hydropots" so I guess its the root for the problems with them, open surface water. The probably lie their eggs in the water, hatches and eat on the plant sitting in the water.

Will make some more detailed updates soon. Been thinking of getting this new thing called Torus Hydro for my reservoir. It is suppose to keep the pH in the res at a stable value regardless of how much salt the plants spit at it.

Torus Hydro

I'm sure you can make one from dumpster parts...

Probably could but is it worth the effort? Don't have any ion changing material laying about nor the unabtanium required to make it work. But I do got some new insurance money itching in my pocket to get one.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Tomorrow my bigger autopots should arrive always fun with some new stuff. Have some decisions to take on a few in bloom if to keep them or change them out. Will make some light adjustments as well this weekend. Want to build a control for them in case of hot weather again so the lights adjust after how hot it is.

Brain function is still ok. :idea:

I understand your concern shed and I listen to both you and bird but I see this as a pure investment if I do press send order tomorrow or not. :laugh:

Did I mention my dam Volvo wont pass inspection it will eat up the better half of that money. After this I'm getting a hybrid.

Last I ran those autopots Ph was swinging rather much so that would keep it in check.

The most attention last few days have been more to my outdoor cheese. I'm so happy I got this far with her without being discovered. Hope she will finish I'm real hooked on that strain. Hp was a little disappointing but maybe with better circumstances she will be more likely to impress me I don't know. Still have some spliff berry cured.

Do you know what else helps with headaches? Micro dosing with magic mushrooms??????????

As the summer goes that cheese is only going to get smellier! :goodluck:

Haha, hope so! :)

Do you know what else helps with headaches? Micro dosing with magic mushrooms??????????

Hey Cali!!

Think I saw a dude in some documentary I was watching about shrooms that took them just for that. He hated the effects of the shrooms but he kept taking them to reduce the migraines and it worked for him. His family was very supportive with his medicating with the shrooms but he/they was to scared to tell any friends or neighbors about it.

It's been discussed alot here as well with psychedelic treatment for mental illnes but I guess we never will come that far that we could self treat it with it but it's always interesting with studies.

I actually read the Swedish department of health's instructions for doctors treating neurotic pain and it says that cannabinoids is under treatment studies in the actual manual now. So if I had some balls I probably could get my doctor to write in my journal I'm trying it out but I don't know if I dare yet. It could also mean I'm sent to weekly urin tests and worse things......

Got the last order yesterday with bigger auto pots. These are 15L so they are a little higher than original 8,5L, they fit the same feeding trays as the smaller ones. Decided trying to transplant one of the Spliff Berrys I got i bloom... First time ever transplanting a plant living in perlite and having an airdome hocked up with it. Had to cut away some roots hanging outside the pot to get the plant out of the pot. I decided the best thing would be to put a new airdome in the bottom of the new pot and just bury the old airdome in the pot. So I hope she will live through this but I don't really know if she will.

Also got Cannas true hydroponics nutes to test out for a while, have been feeding my hydro with Cannas terra nutes. I noticed right away that it was much easier to get to a higher EC value with less nutes so I will def save money using hydroponics nutes instead.

Am I a nerd now, or have I always been one?

Always wanted to state my opinion about this plant but in a more subtle way and don't scream ganja or gangster. :surf:

Things are slowly getting under control in the tents now, the auto pots seem to keep thrips level down now and now I only got one plant, holy punch, in my old hydro style with open surface water. Been working on a new tank for the auto pots, its suppose to stand outside of the grow room and have a hose running from it to the pots inside the grow room. I had a 43L stainless steel tank saved for this, been working on the fittings so last things gluing right now so tomorrow I will be able to fit it to the pots and fill it up.

New aqua nutes seem to be making the girls happy so I will keep them on it for now. Outside grow is looking extremely well, give her nutes and booster now. Would guess she have 3-4 weeks left now. This is Cheese Auto 10/5.

Hope I get the energy to make some updates on all in the tents some day, I have the tank build documented as well.

Crazy out!

Glad to hear the SB survived the transplant! Your neck will thank you for that :).

If my plants got that wet in flower I'd have to toss them for bud rot, so I don't know how folks who get summer rain do it!

Yeah, she is looking better and better for each day now, don't think she really stalled more than one day and raised her leaves again. So I have good hopes she will perform well, the plants are so much more stable and though in soil compared to the other medium used now.

Well you may have more damp air? Right now we have 40%RH and this is after a medium rain all day, not very hot 20C. Cheese doesn't seem to bother any way and that's the main thing.
:hippy:

Had an old friend over and his gf tonight, showed him the man cave crib my apartment turned in to and the expansion in grow up. They were amazed of all I have accomplished though my pain.

This is the "new" tank I will be using in my autopot system. It's a used water tank from a mobile home I got hold of, it holds 43L but after my lid chopping in it I'm only able to use max 35L before it flows over. Made fittings to fit the half inch piping on the tank. Down seize the piping to 6mm hosing for aqua valves fittings. This is very neat solution for me I store the tank outside of the grow room in my workshop for very easy access without even having to open the grow room.

Here in Sweden we call these pipes that show the level in a tank for gossip pipe, don't know if you have an equivalent version of the word or not. :)

Last tray in line here is not hooked up to the system yet, cut the aqua valve some so it wouldn't fit properly for another project I had so I'm working on a solution for this. Worst case I will order a new valve to make it work.

Plants in bloom.

This is the Spliff Berry I repotted earlier and it is looking like nothing happened though I cut away much of the roots on her.

So 3 Kush, 1 widow, 2 Spliff Berry and a streeeeetchy Holy Punch. Don't know if I will keep the HP I got two more in veg so there is no shortage of clones... Think I will be switching back to using seeds for each plant now for a while, then I'm able to veg them more before blooming. Hardly have room for both veggers, mothers and cloner in veg tent. We will see were this goes from here on...

Crazy out!

Back
Top Bottom