Lost In The Fog

Made a build plan for this new confinement for the filter. Will keep it basic and just use 6mm mdf for the hole build, the fan is not spinning with full throttle thanks to the 6 speed transformer I use for it. So I'm running the 75W 230V motor with half speed with 110V so its pretty quiet, as you seen on the pictures I put asphalt tape over the hole motor and fan chassis to further lower noise and vibration generated by the motor. The only thing left to cut back in noise from it is the whistling noise the air makes passing through the baldes when it compresses. So I will build a new silencer also, the one I got now is the cylindrical one that's in the pic. I think that shape lets the sound waves pass through it undisturbed, I got egg formed insulation but it doesn't seem to affect this whistling noise just humming.

I'm hoping this will be a true perpetual grow some day.

Those who have followed my test grow of Wish, Alibaba,
China based 6040-F2525 A1 COB know the setup I have been running.

Using 10 piece of this COB led. They are rated at 50W apiece from the supplier.
Have no means to check wall draw or light intensity. They do what they do.
And so far they have more than met my expectations of such a cheap chip.
Going to publish the dry weight when drying is finished.

So now when this first test grow of them is concluded I am moving on and
building up a new light rig. It's going to consist of 2*100W Logic boards from
chilled. They are going to be supported by 4*55W Osram Ledvance light strips.

So while I wait for my Logic boards which will arrive in a week or so I will show
you what I got going for the new light rig. Sorry for the blurpy images, soon my
light is white. :cool:

This is grown in soil and the nutes I'm using is from Canna.

All plants except in the left corner is O.G-Kush from Bulk Seeds. All in different stages.
The potpury in the left corner is Big Bud and Hindu Kush. They are mistreated autos.

Looking good man.

Hey crazyman. Great to see your projects in genesis. Looking forward to trying out your CO2 generator as soon as you finish all the heavy lifting on the R&D. :)
On R&D I’m looking at your ventilation schematic and I’m seeing a possible back pressure issue. You only have the pressure of icarus’ inlet fan driving air into the muffler from your light. This is fine until you turn your exhaust fan on. You can make sure your exhaust doesn’t blow into the light from the muffler if you join Icarus to the muffler with a Y shaped connection rather than the right angle. If you let Icarus into the muffler at a low angle you may create more of a venturi effect - then you may find you don’t even need the intake fan for the light if you can create ‘draw’ from the other end like that.
:nerd-with-glasses:
Just a thought.

Neuropathy is no good. I hope you’re rocking the B9. Folate will help to rebuild the myelin sheaths on your nerves like the plastic on a copper wire.

Love your work crazyman
:morenutes:

Looking forward to trying out your CO2 generator

Great! Finally someone who got inspired to build one! :)

Will continue this project asap, just missing funds and time to get this project in swing again. The results from running proved that even this little amount this reaction is contributing with bigger yields. Sure I wouldn't have gotten 200g from HP without it.

You can make sure your exhaust doesn’t blow into the light from the muffler if you join Icarus to the muffler with a Y shaped connection rather than the right angle.

A Y piece have actually been bugging me as well as a possible solution but you confirmed it to me now! Thx DD! But how do you feel if I would move the connection to the "silencer" close to the exit holes. This area should be less pressurized?

If you let Icarus into the muffler at a low angle you may create more of a venturi effect

Yeah, like a suction jet dredge I suppose? Don't have any Y pieces but I'm sure I would be able to build one if this is the most plausible way to go with this.

Folate will help to rebuild the myelin sheaths on your nerves like the plastic on a copper wire.

Sure would need some of that... does this come from any REM (rare earth metal)? :laugh:

Love your work crazyman
Great, so fun to hear! I will keep up the crazy research and builds. :blunt:

missing funds and time to get this project in swing again
Snap :high-five: Me too :straightface: enough to make a person donkey crazy enough to have to get creative, no doubt.
move the connection to the "silencer"
Yeah, nah. You’re good where you are.
I'm sure I would be able to build one
We are too, aren’t we guys?
Find a bit of pipe the right OD for your ducting/hosewhatever (eg200/250mm of some of your neighbour’s down pipe?)
Cut an end on a long angle, like 30*, trace around it close to the top of the muffler and cut that long oval hole. The hole you make depends on the angle you take.
Then all you have to do is stick it on with beeswax and feathers and stuff and... you’ll be a legend.
does this come from any REM
Comes from spinach. 1 cup cooked per day crazyman, give you good REM sleep too crazyman

:yummy:
I try to come over more often, but Sweden is so, so far from here. I need to make myself some wings, that’s what I need to do.
:peace::cool:

Snap :high-five: Me too :straightface: enough to make a person donkey crazy enough to have to get creative, no doubt.

Necessity is mother to all inventions! :smokin:

Then all you have to do is stick it on with beeswax and feathers and stuff and... you’ll be a legend.

That I can handle, cutting large pipes with straight angels is worse I think but I'm sure my DeWalt will handle that as well. The legend part is for some one with more social aspiration than me, I'm not god in the spotlight.

Comes from spinach.

Popeye her we come! Sure eating cannabis leaves is not the same thing? :yummy:

I try to come over more often, but Sweden is so, so far from here. I need to make myself some wings, that’s what I need to do.

I'm working on a side project that resembles a Teleporting device, just got passed sending photons across the room but if I work some more on that maybe we could meet? :D

Btw, shouldn't an angled baffel inside the muffler be the same affect as angeling the pipe?
Here we go. - cut the pipe straight (of course, but then I am a donkey) but mount it on as steep an angle as you can to the muffler.
Getting a good amount of draw from a venturi effect will depend on air vol/min so worth playing with the speeds on the exhaust fan to find a good balance point.
Maybe a couple of hairs from pegasus’ tail inside the box to show you airflow? I don’t know why I am thinking of flying donkeys. Or maybe one of those folded windmill thingys on a stick that are so fun to stick out the car window you know the things I mean. Whoops, I’m starting to bray.
I'm working on a side project that resembles a Teleporting device, just got passed sending photons across the room but if I work some more on that maybe we could meet?
Nothing crazy about any of that :)

The results from running proved that even this little amount this reaction is contributing with bigger yields. Sure I wouldn't have gotten 200g from HP without it.
You’re making too much sense to be all that crazy I reckon. Getting heat from the lamp out of the equation means you don’t have to run the exhaust as hard; meaning the CO2 gretA gives you builds to higher concentrations without further tinkering.
The wax off icarus’ wings might have been the only ingredient missing from the chemical equations?

Edit: and so you need to run the intake fan through Icarus after all
:thumb:

Good to see you back Craz! I had some novocaine-like shots in my c2,3,4,5, yesterday myself to get an idea if radio frequency nerve burning might work for me. I think it might. Anyways, keep your air handling ideas coming! They're fantastic.
Btw, shouldn't an angled baffel inside the muffler be the same affect as angeling the pipe?
Yes

Maybe a couple of hairs from pegasus’ tail inside the box to show you airflow?

Oh fo sure, I got loads of them in my pillow. But are you sure they aren't too common to use for meassuring in this hitec contraption?

You’re making too much sense to be all that crazy I reckon.

Then something is wrong, I never make this much sense to anybody usually.

Good to see you back Craz! I had some novocaine-like shots in my c2,3,4,5, yesterday myself to get an idea if radio frequency nerve burning might work for me. I think it might. Anyways, keep your air handling ideas coming! They're fantastic.

Great news Otter! Now you just need to find the perfect timing to get those shots next time. I feel the effect wear off after 3-4 days, 5 if I'm lucky. How did you feel the first 24h? I feel fine the first hours and then I get a flue like state in my body. Nothing a little oil and a few spliffs cant handle and the day after I feel great.

Air handling and gold sluicing is basically about the same thing, its always about how you handle the material. No difference in if its air or slurry, we need to get it in the right place with the right amount of force.

Speaking about the Force I'm completely absorbed by the new Star Wars game that came out the other day. The new Unreal Engine real makes my Ps4 Pro work its ass off with this epic game. If any of you like Star Wars its a must to try it out, brings back many memories from the old Star Wars game on Nintendo 64.

Work with the ventilation stuff is on halt today, I need to get some more MDF and start cutting again. The weather here is not cooperative, heavy rain and I need to be outside when cutting these boards so we will see again tomorrow. Today its just medication and Star Wars. Maybe a few ideas might pop during, I always keep a notebook beside me to doodle down my brain storming.

Crazy out! :blunt:

Another crazy angel in this Ikaros project would be to cool Ikaros with pressure from the scrubbed air and taking away the need for another fan? Surely there would be some less performance with already preheated air instead of cool outside air but the idea maybe isn't that crazy after all.... :hmmmm:

I know you are all looking forward to the insanity of my projects. I promised a running Ikaros today but I was too optimistic with time as always. I started to prepare the ventilation parts today, there is still one problem left for me to solve before I can run Ikaros and that is either to make another hole through the wall for the hot air coming from Ikaros or use existing ventilation in some way without making to much disturbance in pressures or suction to make some unwanted back flow some where.
Judging by this:

I'd say you're almost there:

dsc58371.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh fo sure, I got loads of them in my pillow. But are you sure they aren't too common to use for meassuring in this hitec contraption?

Then something is wrong, I never make this much sense to anybody usually.

Great news Otter! Now you just need to find the perfect timing to get those shots next time. I feel the effect wear off after 3-4 days, 5 if I'm lucky. How did you feel the first 24h? I feel fine the first hours and then I get a flue like state in my body. Nothing a little oil and a few spliffs cant handle and the day after I feel great.

Air handling and gold sluicing is basically about the same thing, its always about how you handle the material. No difference in if its air or slurry, we need to get it in the right place with the right amount of force.

Speaking about the Force I'm completely absorbed by the new Star Wars game that came out the other day. The new Unreal Engine real makes my Ps4 Pro work its ass off with this epic game. If any of you like Star Wars its a must to try it out, brings back many memories from the old Star Wars game on Nintendo 64.

Work with the ventilation stuff is on halt today, I need to get some more MDF and start cutting again. The weather here is not cooperative, heavy rain and I need to be outside when cutting these boards so we will see again tomorrow. Today its just medication and Star Wars. Maybe a few ideas might pop during, I always keep a notebook beside me to doodle down my brain storming.

Crazy out! :blunt:
This was something to find out if the radio wave treatment will work in the future. The goodness lasted for only 6 or 8 hours. That means it will work I believe. More visits.

Back
Top Bottom