Lost In The Fog

Update on plants. Got should had them outside yesterday for blasting and spraying but due to Ikaros aftermath builds with filter I hadn't had time, space or energy to do it yet. But maybe tomorrow and better pics at them. But I think everything is great in there will just fill the res tonight.

Never gave any yield info on Orinoco but here she is cured and very nice allday smoke. She came in 79g in bud weight but I took as much direct to oil with lots of popcorn sites. Haven't cooked any oil on her yet but think I will this week.

Today I cut up the last pieces in my rocket filter drama, will start putting it together tomorrow. Hope my neighbors won't hate me running the nailgun again.

Nice to see your still dabbling in the DIY shit.

Congrats on the harvest. And the girls look pretty damn good... Keepem Green

Is it "bud washing" you're talking about? I just got wind of that practice over here.

No its my way of keeping the thrips in check, its hard getting the soap spray even and everywhere on them while they sit in the tent. So its more of practicality I bring them out of the tent for this, the "blasting" is compressed air I spray them with before I bring on the soap. That way I get some of them off the plants before I apply the soap.

I happen to wash em off sometimes in the shower before a harvest to get off residues from both soap and cal/mag spays.

I think bud washing is more a common thing when plants are growing outside to get off sot and other nasty things we pollute the air with.

But sure it doesn't hurt them if you want to :blunt:

Finally got filter and fan connected to the new filter box. It quickly went from looking like a rocket engine to some relic Imperial droid before R2-D2. :D

Had to mod my original idea of fastening the fan to the box. Had hoped I could use the blue 250mm plastic lid from the old filter duct but It went right through the hole so I screwed the fan to the box instead put some glue between to tighten it from leaks.

I can say right now I'm very happy with this concept already. The noise level in my workshop dropped like a stone, I wouldn't be surprised if this new box cut the noise level in half on the same volt setting as before ,110V, so I will test the performance in cooling / noise tonight. Who knows maybe I won't need Ikaros after all. But after putting all work behind that thing it must be tested as well. All this has costed me so far is 4 sheets 1200*800*6mm MDF and a sheet of acrylic, all in all under 50$. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Btw I'm searching a sponsor for duct tape and aluminum tape, 3M? :ganjamon:

@stoneotter take a look at my new filter encasement. :ganjamon:
Growing in a sjukhus? You really cleaned things up! I'm jealous of your beautiful organized space! Brother I can tell you the sound makes a difference in daily life. It de-stresses things. I have a free db meter app for the phone. My db's went from a steady 62 to 40 db. That's a huge difference on our ears. Beautiful work!

Growing in a sjukhus? You really cleaned things up! I'm jealous of your beautiful organized space! Brother I can tell you the sound makes a difference in daily life. It de-stresses things. I have a free db meter app for the phone. My db's went from a steady 62 to 40 db. That's a huge difference on our ears. Beautiful work!

Thx Otter, I think it looks like a real mess in there myself. Been thinking of redoing the electrics this winter and tidy that up some.

Yeah of course one gets stressed out by sounds in daily life, I got a constant humming in my head as it is since the accident. You got such symptoms as well? Any new shots lined up yet? I got mine today its a bitch this first day but I know tomorrow will be better and I can deal with that.

Wish I was longer ahead in my grow though, I really want to fit 8 plants in there again in those Autopots. Think I will drop two seeds tomorrow. :)

Thx Otter, I think it looks like a real mess in there myself. Been thinking of redoing the electrics this winter and tidy that up some.

Yeah of course one gets stressed out by sounds in daily life, I got a constant humming in my head as it is since the accident. You got such symptoms as well? Any new shots lined up yet? I got mine today its a bitch this first day but I know tomorrow will be better and I can deal with that.

Wish I was longer ahead in my grow though, I really want to fit 8 plants in there again in those Autopots. Think I will drop two seeds tomorrow. :)
Yea, the sorer my neck the louder the ring in my ears and closer to a migraine. No more treatment until the radio wave nerve killing. I don't know when yet. Enjoy the good days man. Get dropped.

Finally caught up and I think it was even a better read all at once!
Then all you have to do is stick it on with beeswax and feathers and stuff and... you’ll be a legend.
Be? I thought he already was a legend!
I need to make myself some wings, that’s what I need to do.
And now you'll be asking for the beeswax and feathers back...
Why make something easy when it can be made impossible.
Is this tattooed up your calf?
Maybe JPL is interested in my mdf satelite afterall.
No question! Tag them in, I'm sure they're members here.
It quickly went from looking like a rocket engine to some relic Imperial droid
Drop some 6" CV speakers in each hole...what's with all this ductwork shit?

Finally caught up and I think it was even a better read all at once!

I bet its more fun that way, my wheels turn quick but move slow.

Is this tattooed up your calf?

Lol, no I don't have any ink but I was keen on a fox behind my ear once. ;)

what's with all this ductwork shit?

Ahh... long story in my head. After I shut GretA down I went from stable 27C / 80F ambient temp to staggering 34C / 93F it was gradual so I first suspected the scrubber was clogged, its over 2 years old this winter I believe so it was due a day soon now anyway so I changed it. Stupid me thought I bought the same filter but nooooo this was an inch or two wider so it fit like a condom in the old ducting and was producing almost zero pull in the tent. So if the mountain wont come to CraZy he will carve him self a new one in mdf. :laugh:

That's pretty much why, and of course Ikaros is looming for some new ducting as well. ;)

Autopotted GG today and topped off SuperSkunk, will leave her a another week before putting her in production mode in bloom if its possible due to her possible height. Don't want her to fly pass the others...

And I'm a little disappointed in PGK, purple glam kush, isn't this strain suppose to be PURPLE? :laughtwo:

If anyone wonders about the cryptic dates on the pots, the first from left is seedling, Autopot and last date when its put in bloom.

Builds on hold today, been sketching on a plan to both direct flow from exhaust fan and at the same time cover the fan with some more sound insulation. It will be like ha hood over it with butterfly locks on the side for easy access when filter is due for change. I will then be able to build this Venturi pipe in line with the muffler. Not sure I will have to build a new muffler thanks to the already low sound from airflow the new filter/fan case gave me.

JPL business again fuck, more math.... Well happy as long as Ace Ventura doesn't show up... :D

Photo dump from today. I Cleaned the girls with air and soap, everything looking good. I think Kali is looking better than previous week and it seems to be a little higher level in her tray now so maybe cleaning my res filter actually made some difference. Its possible the hose coming from the res cant supply all the plants with sufficient feeding when the filter clogs, it wasn't even a clog, just dirty but great it made a difference cleaning it.

Pruned Gg some but forgot to snap after pics, her is what I cut down. Finally got some use of my Goldpan, I was panning for gold but only got some weed in it. :laughtwo:

Spliff is ready I can smell it, but I will leave her until next week. She looks really loaded with crystals, this is by far the best result I ever got with her. Got one seed left and I will germinate it this weekend. Got to order some more of this potent medicine!

The day turned out quite well for me and I feel these shots I get every Wednesday is treating me well. Now she wanted to wait 14 days until next infiltration and see if its possible. Well this the "hood" that Ginzas pig sits in, it will go over the fan on filter box. I will put sound breaker foam inside and cut out a hole in the side. This contraption will act as a silencer for the fans external noise it makes and a pre-silencer for the air going out of the fan at the same time it will divert the air flow 90degrees without using a hose or bend. As usual I don't know how much sense this makes to you but it will soon be visible.

Doubtful.

Yeah we are all full of doubt until proven the opposite. :blunt:

I will make a paint flow chart of it during this weekend, hey I might even pull a venturi out of my ass as well. You know me by now I think I got all the scrap needed to make one but if it will work or not I have no clue about. This pic Xooxle
gave me was more of a way to see the actual math behind it but I think this example is with water in mind. There are different types of this "pump"... I was more looking for a way to hook up Ikaros fan to the existing plumbing but things got out of hand as always when I try making something easy. :nervous-guy:

Will try the first thing that comes out of my head with this and get this Ikaros thing running. Clones is out of the question this year, maybe after the holidays. We'll see about that. :D

Back
Top Bottom