Lost & Still Learning

devin828

I have a hand full of new strains but very little knowledge of each strain I would like to know from any grower that has grown any of these strains or knowed anybody that has grown these strain
What Iam looking for is quailty and weight
I have these strains but dont know which one to keep all input will be welcomed
basicly Iam looking for how much weight I can get out of each strain

BUDDA KUSH
MASTER KUSH
LA KUSH
OG KUSH
KALICHAKRA
MASTER KUSH CROSSED WITH G13

HELP ME OUT GUYS I want to keep the best strain

devin828

agree with akorn here.

i think Budda Kush is actually Bubba Kush? hmm dunno.. Bubba is all over the place here, its good.
still i like the OG best yum yum =)

Hi there! I think your G-13 is good with Master Kush! OG Kush is good, too! I tried some Maple Leaf (Indica) and it lasted me about 3-4 hrs (nice stoney "High"), it's been the best "couch-lock" I've had so far! May end up getting some seeds - one day of it. A friend told me he likes the Malawi Gold Sativa, as he says it's almost psychedelic! WoW! I have AK-47 seeds & G-13HashPlant x AK-47 seeds (growing 1 now outdoors)! =Judy=

well after flowering all the strains this is what I keep

G-13/Master Kush

BUDDA KUSH Died of fungi

MASTER KUSH Died of fungi

LA KUSH Keep in vegg making a mother out of it WILL FLOWER THIS GROW ALSO WILL BE CUTTING CLIPINGS JUST IN CASE

OG KUSH Buds were so small was not even worth the grow IT WAS 3FT HIGH AND 3FT WIDE MONSTER OF A PLANT JUST NOT A PROUDCER TOPPED PLANT 2 TIMES BEFORE I WENT INTO FLOWER THAT COULD HAVE BEEN WHY THE BUDS WERE SO SMALL BUT STILL GOT KICKED TO THE CURB

KALICHAKRA Died of fungi WENT SOME 30 DAYS IN FLOWER AND IT LOOKED LIKE SHIT

MASTER KUSH CROSSED WITH G13 Turned out to be one hell of a plant flowered for 60 days buds were a little on flufy side full of THC tho will take it to 70 days next time cut clippings off of it got it in vegg right now people that smokeD it stated it didnt have that Kush High so I quit calling it master Kush / G-13 renamed it just G-13

so finaly I have added just one strain to my stable
this is what I have

Green Krack - Clone Only
G-13

THIS IS WHAT I WILL BE TESTING ON THIS RUN
C-99
White Widow crossed with Green Krack

Funny story how I got the White Widow / Green Krack
I gave a clone of a Green Krack and a White Widow to a friend he grew both plants in the same room he stressed out the White Widow some how and it started throwing out Bannans so he got rid of it

Guess what
yea you got it
it pollanted the Green Krack I keep the seeds for 2 years finaly germanited the seeds and wolla
I got 2 females
I can hardly wait to flower it OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE

K - BOOM

UNTILL NEXT TIME
devin828

^me thinks this grower needs some lessons Stonergrower. Fantastic strains but jumped at the starting gate. Sounds like there is a big problem with humidity, to be getting an aggressive mould. I would be improving the air quality to 50% humidity, and installing a generous fan to increase airflow. What have I missed Stonergrower? Our friend needs help. We just can't sit by and watch more beautiful plants go to their demise.

I always grow at 40-50% humindity. Get a dehumidifyer. To be getting fungues like that you must have a high humidity like ***** said. Restricted airflow is probly a culperate also. If you dont already have one your going to need an exhaust fan. I dont know what kind of set-up your running but these could solve your problems. Like ***** said you might be starting out with too good of strains. You may need to do some practice grows with different more stable strains such as, strains that have a high tolerance to mold and humidity. You also need to work on your schedual man. You can veg for as long as you want, but flowering is a different story. Cannabis cane be premature and over-ripened. Your buds that told you that it didnt have that kush like high were right, because your pot was premature. I usually flower 7-9 weeks depending on strain (sativas tend to take longer, indicas tend to finish up right around week 8).

EDIT: And dont harvest when you think it looks big enough to pull...thats never the case. Use the trichome method, its the most effective. Do some searches using the 420 search engine on "Harvesting the trichome method".

Hope this helps.

Thanks Guys for the comments
Ive been Growing for over 5 years now started with a closet 6x8x2 with 1000watts MH & a 6inch inline fan and a flood and drain table
moved on to a 8x8x8 with 2000 watts of light one HPS & one MH i HAVE A 6inch inline exaust fan with three 3inch passive hole in the room plus a 45inch floor fan my humidity runs at 55-60 in veg and 45-50 in flower with temps around 78 to 80 degrees my system is a DWC Growing is second nature to me sinse I was raised on a farm Hydronpincs is another its learn as you grow but not as to safcrise the plant that fungi thing I was talking about was I was useing to much water in my buckets and not giving my plants enough air inbetween I never belived there needed to be a space of air inbetween the roots and the soultion untill I lost several plants I learned the hard way no matter how Big you air pump is you still need that space of air inbetween the roots and the solution the one good thing is I learned how to clone that Master Kush /G-13 was the first time I grew it with no flower time yea I pulled it a little early as I think about it now but the trics on the bud were milky next time I shoot for amber Its cool cause I got 2 monster master Kush /G-13`S in vegg right now I def will be flowering them for 70 days plus I may have called it a fungi which is not the correct term

basicly I was drowing my plants took some thinking and reading to figure it out

you guys can check out my grow at UK420 do the search under user name devin828 Iam no Newbee just learning the knowledge of Hydronponics

I grow as a hobby Cant smoke cause of my job Random Testing most of my buds are giving away to those in medical needs in return they support my grows
I know the ins and outs of growing Ive bought every book I can get my hands on plus I spend hours surfing cannabis sites learning as much as I can one day I shall be as good as you guys and every strain that passes threw my room will be mastered to perfection as I stated before I am always looking for a strain to add to my stable my bread & butter is Green Krack every thing else will need to be learned

Thanks Guys

devin828

Back
Top Bottom