Lot of trim

Tiger Bass

I just picked up about 2g-3.5g of some...alright stuff. Its really fucking hard to tell since its pressed together and theres a lot of trim and seeds in it. I only paid $10 so Im happy with the overall quality of it versus the price.

But how do yall go about de-trimming/seed stuff like this? I actually have no idea what the "proper" method is. But when I get stuff this full of trim, I just break up the little nugs at once because I know I wont feel like doing it right before I smoke.

Just break it all up, deseed, pull out the stems....same way as you'd do any bag of schwag.

...have you not handled schwag before bro? lol

But if you end up with a lot of brick bud, you can always break it up on a magazine and sift out the seeds. Just get a trashcan, and sift the buds kinda lightly so the seeds just tumble out. You can even shake them up a bit with ya hands, that takes a lot of the hassle outta handling brick bud.

Well, I was wonderin if there were any special grinders that took care of most of the work. Though I didnt think it seemed fairly logical. But yeah, Ive came across my fair share of brick. I was just curious as I was sitting here picking through it. Also, if there is a whole lot and I dont feel like getting the trichromes all over my fingers, I just use tweezers? Does anyone else do this?

^ I agree with homeboy, usin tweezers will be pretty fruitless for ya bro.

You're better off just breakin it up, rollin it up, and smokin it up ;-)

I put a pic up of it but its taking a while to be approved. It actually doesnt look like your typical brick weed though. Lots of little red hairs all in it. Not very many crystals though. Makes me think the person who had it first got their fair share of Kief out of it. And there are a couple buds in it that have a Gorgeous velvet green color to it.

Back
Top Bottom