Lots O' Fun In '21

greenjeans

Well, the snow is melting and I got excited so I dropped a few seeds of what I'm hoping may be some decent plants. They are seeds from a couple of better plants that I grew last year but the pollen was from my scruffy ghouls. But also some seeds from a neighbours good plants. This will possibly just be experiments and used for seed production. I will also be sprouting some of the better seeds that I was blessed to be provided with by Backlipslide !!
It's gonna be a "BUMPER" year!!! When the ground dries up a bit more I will build my new larger outdoor cover but for now I spend about 4 hours a day just looking at seedlings - and - it makes them nervous!!! :ciao: :hmmmm:
seedlings.jpg

There is also a few squash and peppers thrown in for good measure!! Just so you don't think I grossly went over the limit!!!:rofl:

Well, the snow is melting and I got excited so I dropped a few seeds of what I'm hoping may be some decent plants. They are seeds from a couple of better plants that I grew last year but the pollen was from my scruffy ghouls. But also some seeds from a neighbours good plants. This will possibly just be experiments and used for seed production. I will also be sprouting some of the better seeds that I was blessed to be provided with by Backlipslide !!
It's gonna be a "BUMPER" year!!! When the ground dries up a bit more I will build my new larger outdoor cover but for now I spend about 4 hours a day just looking at seedlings - and - it makes them nervous!!! :ciao: :hmmmm:
seedlings.jpg

There is also a few squash and peppers thrown in for good measure!! Just so you don't think I grossly went over the limit!!!:rofl:
Looks like your outdoor garden is going to be awesome this year. Are they going straight into the ground or are you going to use pots my friend?

are you going to use pots my friend?
My plan for this year is to have two in the greenhouse, probably planted in the ground, but in raised barrel rings and two or more outside under a 7' x 12' glass cover in raised barrel rings and then maybe a couple in laundry tubs that I can move around if necessary and then a male and female way back at the beaver pond.
I don't have my calculator - that adds up to 4, right???
I want to try trellising this year as well.

My plan for this year is to have two in the greenhouse, probably planted in the ground, but in raised barrel rings and two or more outside under a 7' x 12' glass cover in raised barrel rings and then maybe a couple in laundry tubs that I can move around if necessary and then a male and female way back at the beaver pond.
I don't have my calculator - that adds up to 4, right???
I want to try trellising this year as well.
Wow thats great, nice plan. I'm doing 2 in green house but still have snow. :confused:

We still have snow in the bush - I've been going out and collecting deer poop for the compost worms - not sure if it's easier to gather on the snow or ground but much easier to see on the snow.
Wow thats dedication.

Wow thats dedication.
Well, to be perfectly honest I probably should not mention some of the foolish things I do - can you tell I'm retired?? I also was feeding two wild rabbits that stayed in my woodshed and they seemed to poop in the same place all the time, so I built two trays to catch the poop but then a weasel got one of them and that spooked the other one for quite awhile so... I probably need to get out more!!! :ciao: :thedoubletake:

You can't see it in the pic but beside the tallest plant in the square green container is another "plant" - I got anxious about the helmet staying attached - so I tried to crack it a little - well I crushed it completely but I just left it to see what happens....well, I think I see little wee bits that possibly could be leaves - this has been going on since about Mar. 13th and I'm constantly checking to see how it's will to live is pushing thru!! If it works out it better be a gal!!! :ciao:
I will try to take a pic, but it's reeeeaaalllly small!!

You can't see it in the pic but beside the tallest plant in the square green container is another "plant" - I got anxious about the helmet staying attached - so I tried to crack it a little - well I crushed it completely but I just left it to see what happens....well, I think I see little wee bits that possibly could be leaves
Well, it finally curled up and keeled over!!!! and I have another one that is looking real spindly at ground level.
I am going to wait until May to plunk a few more of my good seeds - right now I am moving the three trays back and forth from the greenhouse at night - that's getting boring!!!

Hey guys n gals - not much going on - I'm surprised at the number of gals I've got - So far 5 I think out of 9. I've topped three of 'em and will probably leave one to grow wild in nature. I'm gonna sprout 3 or 4 more seeds of better quality any day soon. I hope these gals don't reveg - I had a few do that last year but I think I have been more careful this time. Getting tired of moving them back and forth from the greenhouse back into the shop to stay warm but that should end soon. Well, stay healthy all!!! :ciao:

Up potted a couple of Brian's gals and then dropped a couple of Nebula Auto's and a couple of Bluewater CBD (Thanx Backlipslide ) So lets hope they shoot for the moon!!!!
To be honest I probably don't need any - I haven't used hardly any in the last few weeks - my heart skips a beat in every 3, 4 or 5 beats - my Doctor seems unconcerned but then it's not his heart nor is he the one trying to walk up the sidewalk and constantly veering off to the left. Dick head!!! But at least he is going to put me on a monitor dealy for a couple of weeks to check, then to a better Ticker Taker for a checkup.

Up potted a couple of Brian's gals and then dropped a couple of Nebula Auto's and a couple of Bluewater CBD (Thanx Backlipslide ) So lets hope they shoot for the moon!!!!
To be honest I probably don't need any - I haven't used hardly any in the last few weeks - my heart skips a beat in every 3, 4 or 5 beats - my Doctor seems unconcerned but then it's not his heart nor is he the one trying to walk up the sidewalk and constantly veering off to the left. Dick head!!! But at least he is going to put me on a monitor dealy for a couple of weeks to check, then to a better Ticker Taker for a checkup.
My heart doctor has me on pills to slow my heart down so I guess it ain't skipping any beats. The doctor told me I had A-Fib about three years ago so I am at risk for a stroke not a heart attack. I have to take blood thinners and they are not fun.. I guess I scratched my self on my left ankle this morning, I didn't feel it and the next thing my foot was covered with blood.

Sure hope I don't need blood thinners - the number of times I ding myself in a day, I'd bleed out by the end of a week. I go for an ultrasound and am getting a monitor to wear for 2 weeks - I hope they can figure it out and is a simple fix. I only like the swimmy head when I induce it!!! :thedoubletake:

Not much new - the gals were real stinky today - first I've noticed that - first sun for days. One of the Nebula Autos has sprung thru and showing second leaves - the other should poke thru tomorrow.
So, on Wed they did an ultra sound - thank gawd it's not twins!!! Then they stuck some gizmo to my hairy chest to track what is going on for the next two weeks - Women don't seem to understand the importance of shaving cream. :hmmmm:

Ok doing this on a tablet I don't like it!! So far right of the nine are gals but I'm afraid that they are too early and may reveg so I have dropped an auto and a nebula and two more of Brian's seeds. Damn just noticed that I can't type an 8 above changes to right!!!! Did I mention I don't like tablets!! No pics don't know how!! Nice to see you back Kanda!! I've put off building my outdoor cover until the trees have leafed out a bit more. Building inspectors etc and prying eyes!!! Don't need that crap!! More later!!

Back
Top Bottom